[translation] Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
2018-07-04 19:02:38 UTC
Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
2018-07-04 20:37:26 UTC
On 2018-07-04 1:02 PM, James Nicoll wrote:
> Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
>
> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us

Bishamon tries to kill him? Giving that Bishamon is a major player (a
well known deity) I wouldn't expect that to turn out well for him.
James Nicoll
2018-07-04 22:24:19 UTC
In article <phjb67$l8i$***@gioia.aioe.org>,
David Johnston <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
>On 2018-07-04 1:02 PM, James Nicoll wrote:
>> Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
>>
>> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
>>

>Bishamon tries to kill him? Giving that Bishamon is a major player (a
>well known deity) I wouldn't expect that to turn out well for him.

Hiyori calls in a favour from Kofuku. Complications ensue because
Kofuku is not god of what Hirori thinks she is god of. On the plus
side, Kofuku's domain is very easy to weaponize.
Magewolf
2018-07-05 14:56:14 UTC

Yato punches well above his weight-class. That is also part of his mystery.
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2018-07-15 01:57:11 UTC
On 7/4/18 4:37 PM, David Johnston wrote:
> On 2018-07-04 1:02 PM, James Nicoll wrote:
>> Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
>>
>> https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
>>

> Bishamon tries to kill him?  Giving that Bishamon is a major player (a
> well known deity) I wouldn't expect that to turn out well for him.

Yato may be a minor god.

But he is not a pushover.

He was apparently, before his fall, a God of Destruction and Chaos, and
in combat he's still one hell of a badass.

Just finished watching the anime a while back.

--
Sea Wasp
/^\