[translation] Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
2018-07-04 19:02:38 UTC
Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
2018-07-04 20:37:26 UTC
Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
Bishamon tries to kill him? Giving that Bishamon is a major player (a
well known deity) I wouldn't expect that to turn out well for him.
James Nicoll
2018-07-04 22:24:19 UTC
Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
Bishamon tries to kill him? Giving that Bishamon is a major player (a
well known deity) I wouldn't expect that to turn out well for him.
Hiyori calls in a favour from Kofuku. Complications ensue because
Kofuku is not god of what Hirori thinks she is god of. On the plus
side, Kofuku's domain is very easy to weaponize.
Magewolf
2018-07-05 14:56:14 UTC
Noragami, book 2 by Adachitoka
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/just-a-slob-like-one-of-us
Bishamon tries to kill him?  Giving that Bishamon is a major player (a
well known deity) I wouldn't expect that to turn out well for him.
Yato punches well above his weight-class. That is also part of his mystery.