OT: The Kind of People Who Support Donald Trump
2017-04-11 22:14:22 UTC
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor people with little
to lose, who have been in trouble with the law, and so on, one poster here has
been repeatedly badgered to admit - even after he had done so - that some of them
confronted the police in protests and the like.

Well, just to give some balance to this, here's a news story I saw today:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-boycott-twitter-baycott-ivanka-1.4061114

John Savard
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-11 22:22:38 UTC
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal to
gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Post by Quadibloc
who have been in trouble with the
law, and so on, one poster here has been repeatedly badgered to
admit - even after he had done so -
While denying it, literally in the same post, and never once making
a single unambiguous statement.
Post by Quadibloc
that some of them confronted
the police in protests and the like.
Well, just to give some balance to this, here's a news story I
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-boycott-twitter-baycott-iva
nka-1.4061114
1) Candian.

2) Who cares? She's Candian.

3) Not a riot, night after night, while the police stand by and
watch because they approve of pro-Clinton violence.

4) She's Canadian. Who cares?

5) She apparently believes she can be offensive on Twitter, but
nobody else can. Typical liberal halluciatnion, that the rules only
apply to others.

6) Nobody cares because she's Canadian.

7) She is clearly in it for the attention, and neither she nor the
web site are particularly credible.

8) Canadians should know better than to try to sit at the grown-ups
table when it comes to politics.

9) She's Canadian. Nobody cares.

Robert Bannister
2017-04-12 03:45:03 UTC
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal to
gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Whereas the poor people are going win under Trump's gang of billionaires?
--
Robert B. born England a long time ago;
Western Australia since 1972
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-12 06:06:37 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal
to gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Whereas the poor people are going win under Trump's gang of
billionaires?
If it makes no difference, and it doesn't, why not vote for the more
entertaining of the two? Perhaps Clinton lost because she's *boring*.

(Or maybe because she never learned to *snip*. Dumbass.)

2017-04-12 04:34:24 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal to
gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher levels then isn't it?
They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of votes for Clinton came from them and the category $50,000-$99,999 a year.

But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-12 06:08:45 UTC
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 8:22:40 AM UTC+10, Gutless
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal
to gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes
under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher
levels then isn't it? They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of
votes for Clinton came from them and the category
$50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
Now that I know you're just another furriner talking out your ass
about something that's none of your business anyway (as well as,
literally, hallucinating), who cares? The only purpose you serve in
life, like most Aussies, is to be the punch line of lowbrow jokes.

Dance, little monkey, dance.

Clinton lost because voters realized just how dishonest - and
criminal - she is, and simply didn't trust her. And rightly so.

2017-04-12 13:13:25 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal
to gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes
under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher
levels then isn't it? They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of
votes for Clinton came from them and the category
$50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
Now that I know you're just another furriner talking out your ass
about something that's none of your business anyway (as well as,
literally, hallucinating), who cares? The only purpose you serve in
life, like most Aussies, is to be the punch line of lowbrow jokes.
Dance, little monkey, dance.
When GUTS descends into argument-free ad hominems, you know you've
defeated him. Its a good time to stop.

pt
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-12 16:55:20 UTC
On Wednesday, April 12, 2017 at 2:08:46 AM UTC-4, Gutless
Post by Quadibloc
[...]
Just keep telling youself that, while Mommy applies that lotion to
your rosy red ass.

Alan Baker
You DO realize that more people voted for Clinton that for Trump, right?
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-13 03:20:08 UTC
We're back to the original question, Alan:

Do you agree that riots occured, leading to hundreds of arrests,
during the protests over Trump's election?

*One* answer, not

yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no
/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/n
o/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/
no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/yes/no/

like you've been doing.

We both (and everyone else) know you *can't* answer once, and stick
with it, since the answer is "Yes, Clinton supporters are far more
prone to criminal violence than Trump supporters or Obama haters."
And you *can't* accept that, due to your illness.

Get help, Alan. Seriously. Before you hurt yourself. You're not
interacting with the world around you any more.

Alan Baker
2017-04-13 03:37:10 UTC
No.

Whine all you want, but it won't make it so.

:-)
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Alan Baker
2017-04-13 06:07:17 UTC
We're certainly back to you whining...

...and avoiding the issue at hand.

:-)
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-13 06:14:01 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
We're certainly back to you whining...
...and avoiding the issue at hand.
Like you've been avoiding my question for several months? And will
continue to do so until you run away, again, with your tail between
your legs, because you _can't_ answer it?

Alan Baker
2017-04-13 06:19:03 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
We're certainly back to you whining...
...and avoiding the issue at hand.
Like you've been avoiding my question for several months? And will
continue to do so until you run away, again, with your tail between
your legs, because you _can't_ answer it?
Whine on, Gutless.

Let's face it: you're a coward.

:-)
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy

Robert Bannister
2017-04-24 03:09:58 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
[...]
And Trump is honest???
h***@gmail.com
2017-04-24 03:21:37 UTC
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Dance, little monkey, dance.
Clinton lost because voters realized just how dishonest - and
criminal - she is, and simply didn't trust her. And rightly so.
And Trump is honest???
It's terry in full on troll mode.
No way of telling what, if anything, he actually believes about the politics.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-24 04:55:13 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
Post by Robert Bannister
Post by Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
Dance, little monkey, dance.
Clinton lost because voters realized just how dishonest - and
criminal - she is, and simply didn't trust her. And rightly
so.
And Trump is honest???
It's terry in full on troll mode.
No way of telling what, if anything, he actually believes about the politics.
Plus, I'm right, and you knwo it. You can't refute the facts, so you
attack the messenger.

Which is *very* typical of today's lib-fascists.

Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-24 04:54:23 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
[...]
Trump didn't participate in a cover up of one of the worst
breachres of national security in US history.

2017-04-12 20:44:33 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal to
gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher levels then isn't it?
They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of votes for Clinton came from them and the category $50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
You're debating with Terry Austin... about politics.

My first question is, /why?/

And so are the next, oh, fifteen.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-12 23:50:49 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are
poor people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great
deal to gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of
government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes
under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher
levels then isn't it? They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of
votes for Clinton came from them and the category
$50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
You're debating with Terry Austin... about politics.
My first question is, /why?/
Because he's stupid.
Post by Robert Carnegie
And so are the next, oh, fifteen.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.
Because he's stupid.

HTH.

2017-04-13 00:19:38 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal to
gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher levels then isn't it?
They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of votes for Clinton came from them and the category $50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
You're debating with Terry Austin... about politics.
Terry may have provided the correct answer about that.
2017-04-13 03:19:44 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are
poor people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great
deal to gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of
government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes
under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the
higher levels then isn't it? They were 48% of her votes and
2/3 of votes for Clinton came from them and the category
$50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
You're debating with Terry Austin... about politics.
Terry may have provided the correct answer about that.
And yet, here you still are.

2017-04-15 15:58:54 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are poor
people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great deal to
gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher levels then isn't it?
They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of votes for Clinton came from them and the category $50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
You're debating with Terry Austin... about politics.
My first question is, /why?/
And so are the next, oh, fifteen.
Alan's obviously having fun, too. I enjoyed my victory a few years
back. Dunno if Quadi's still being serious after GUTS gave up and
went back to whiny trolling.
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-16 04:28:53 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Recently, because some supporters of Hillary Clinton are
poor people with little to lose,
And the overwhelming majority are rich people with a great
deal to gain under Clinton's "pay to play" method of
government.
Funny that Clinton won votes for people with family incomes
under $30,000 and under $50,000 a year but lost all the higher
levels then isn't it? They were 48% of her votes and 2/3 of
votes for Clinton came from them and the category
$50,000-$99,999 a year.
But I'm sure you won't let fact dissuade you from your rants.
You're debating with Terry Austin... about politics.
My first question is, /why?/
And so are the next, oh, fifteen.
Alan's obviously having fun, too.
He wants you to believe that, anyway. While he continues to dangle
on the hook.
Post by Greg Goss
I enjoyed my victory a few
years back.
And you're still dangling, too, too emtionally weak to admit you
got handed your ass, as usual, only more so.
Post by Greg Goss
Dunno if Quadi's still being serious after GUTS
gave up and went back to whiny trolling.
Quddie's always serious, and always pontless.

Mike Dworetsky
2017-04-12 13:44:22 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
that some of them confronted
the police in protests and the like.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/trump-boycott-twitter-baycott-iva
nka-1.4061114
1) Candian.
2) Who cares? She's Candian.
3) Not a riot, night after night, while the police stand by and
watch because they approve of pro-Clinton violence.
4) She's Canadian. Who cares?
5) She apparently believes she can be offensive on Twitter, but
nobody else can. Typical liberal halluciatnion, that the rules only
apply to others.
6) Nobody cares because she's Canadian.
7) She is clearly in it for the attention, and neither she nor the
web site are particularly credible.
8) Canadians should know better than to try to sit at the grown-ups
table when it comes to politics.
9) She's Canadian. Nobody cares.
Blaming Canada can lead to serious conflict. Don't you watch Southpark?
--
Mike Dworetsky

(Remove pants sp*mbl*ck to reply)
h***@gmail.com
but it gets members of Rush involved...
Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy
2017-04-12 16:56:05 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
[...]
I'm not blaming Canada so much as pointing out that it being
Canada, nobody cares.
Post by Mike Dworetsky
Don't you watch
Southpark?
You *do* realize that's fiction, don't you? Don't you?