Nipple drinker for poultry farming
Vijay raj India
2019-10-21 10:25:43 UTC
Vijay Raj India manufacturing Twin lock and Single Lock Model of Nipple Drinker for Poultry Farming. These products are specially made for the layer birds with keeping in view the flow suitable for the production birds for its increase in water requirement and are available in 180 degrees and 360 degrees. If you are looking to buy Nipple Drinker for Poultry Farming, Call us+918125169690. (Or)
Visit our website: https://vijayrajindia.com/products/nipple-drinking-system/for-layers/
p***@hotmail.com
2019-10-21 21:11:25 UTC
Post by Vijay raj India
Vijay Raj India manufacturing Twin lock and Single Lock Model of Nipple Drinker for Poultry Farming. These products are specially made for the layer birds with keeping in view the flow suitable for the production birds for its increase in water requirement and are available in 180 degrees and 360 degrees. If you are looking to buy Nipple Drinker for Poultry Farming, Call us+918125169690. (Or)
Visit our website: https://vijayrajindia.com/products/nipple-drinking-system/for-layers/
I think that the story you are looking for may be _Waldo_, a 1942 novella
by Robert A. Heinlein. The protagonist, Waldo Farthingwaite-Jones, is born
with myasthenia gravis and lacks the strength even to stand up. His disability
inspires him to use his mechanical genius to invent devices to overcome
his limitations and perform tasks without human assistance. Among these
are a device to hold a book for him to read and turn its pages. His
"Waldo F. Jones' Synchronous Reduplicating Pantograph" copies and
amplifies the movements of his hands and arms into a set of mechanical
arms which can be located across the room or thousands of miles away,
perhaps the first use in literature of what we now call "telepresence".
The reader encounters Waldo living in an orbital space station where
he and his guests drink from flexible bulbs equipped with nipples. If
Waldo had invented these for his own use it would be reasonable for
them to be adapted to the poultry industry.

For your future reference, it has become customary to tag story
identification requests posted to rec.arts.sf.written with "YASID" in
the subject line, YASID being an acronym for "Yet Another Story ID".

Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist
Dorothy J Heydt
2019-10-22 00:54:36 UTC
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Post by Vijay raj India
Vijay Raj India manufacturing Twin lock and Single Lock Model of Nipple Drinker for Poultry Farming. These products are specially made for the layer birds with keeping in view the flow suitable for the production birds for its increase in water requirement and are available in 180 degrees and 360 degrees. If you are looking to buy Nipple Drinker for Poultry Farming, Call us+918125169690. (Or)
Visit our website: https://vijayrajindia.com/products/nipple-drinking-system/for-layers/
I think that the story you are looking for may be _Waldo_, a 1942 novella
by Robert A. Heinlein. The protagonist, Waldo Farthingwaite-Jones, is born
with myasthenia gravis and lacks the strength even to stand up.
On unauthorised behalf of Vijay Raj who wrote "These products are
specially made for the layer birds" so they would be suitable for Waldo
no matter why he couldn't stand up, myasthenia gravis or laughter, as
long as he was laying on his back, (and thirsty).

His disability
anti-social Darwinist
Robert Carnegie
Bravo!
D B Davis
2019-10-22 12:03:17 UTC
Post by p***@hotmail.com
Post by Vijay raj India
[...]
For the longest time this thread's title seemed far too kinky for me to
even open it. "That which is seen can not be unseen." as they say. After
your name popped up in it, "What would Robert say?" inexplicably went
through my mind.
As an aside, my mind's still trying to wrap itself around the
"hairy-chest, gold-chain" [1] PKD pictures and cartoons that appear in
the November 4, 1975 issue of _Rolling Stone_. [2]
"FFS, what in the heck has all the above floobydust from the attic
of D B Davis' mind have to do with this thread?" you may ask.
Good question. It's all about Waldo. A Dick Head named Daniel
Gilbert received an untitled story from PKD in September 1978: [3]

..."I knew you when you were a twerp fan," Phil broke in. "Back
in 1954. I gave you a story for your fanzine." "And a crummy
story it was," Harlan said with a smirk. Falteringly, Phil
murmured, "But you said you liked it." "I liked the name of the
main character," Harlan corrected. "Waldo. I remember exactly
what I said; I said 'I always admire people named Waldo.' I
threw the story away."...

Note.

[1] https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2007-dec-09-ca-heinlein9-story.html
[2] http://www.philipkdickfans.com/mirror/articles/1974_Rolling_Stone.pdf