BC: tough love
2019-08-10 20:00:47 UTC
BC: tough love
https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/08/10

I have no idea and not sure that I want to know.

2019-08-10 21:36:33 UTC
BC: tough love
https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/08/10
I have no idea and not sure that I want to know.
There are two hypotheses, depending on whether the business end
of stem-reptiles (those aren't dinosaurs, you realize, but the
ancestors of mammals?) were equipped like birds or like snakes.

Or even like mammals? I could go into details, but as you said,
you don't want to know.
Jay E. Morris
2019-08-10 22:26:00 UTC
BC: tough love
   https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/08/10
I have no idea and not sure that I want to know.
Lynn
The same way porcupines do. Carefully/
Lynn McGuire

2019-08-12 20:44:53 UTC
BC: tough love
    https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/08/10
I have no idea and not sure that I want to know.
Lynn
The same way porcupines do.  Carefully/
Carefully squared.
Not really ... you don't want to know so I won't tell you, but it
would all be rather more acrobatic than dangerous.

I will insert a SPOILER .....

Google "cloacal kiss."

Or don't, if you don't want to.