Freefall: Predators and Prey
2020-04-03 18:30:14 UTC
Freefall: Predators and Prey
http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3500/fc03417.htm

I never really thought of it but Florence is a predator and Sam is prey.

2020-04-03 19:07:09 UTC
Freefall: Predators and Prey
http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3500/fc03417.htm
I never really thought of it but Florence is a predator and Sam is prey.
Lynn
Crab? "How does it taste?" might be my 2nd thought.
Of course, I grew up not far from where people hunted
shark, for fun and/or money.

2020-04-03 22:31:56 UTC
Freefall: Predators and Prey
http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3500/fc03417.htm
I never really thought of it but Florence is a predator and Sam is prey.
Except he is very likely inedible for her.
Chrysi Cat
2020-04-04 06:40:11 UTC
Freefall: Predators and Prey
http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3500/fc03417.htm
I never really thought of it but Florence is a predator and Sam is prey.
Except he is very likely inedible for her.
Tell it to Beekay and the Emu?
--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger.

2020-04-04 20:26:06 UTC
Post by Chrysi Cat
Freefall: Predators and Prey
    http://freefall.purrsia.com/ff3500/fc03417.htm
I never really thought of it but Florence is a predator and Sam is prey.
Except he is very likely inedible for her.
Tell it to Beekay and the Emu?
Huh ?
"Winston's pet dog Beekay and Sam's pet emu Polly ..."

http://furrygraytiger.com/freefallsearch/FreefallSearch.php?help

Happy searching!

Kevin R
Joy Beeson
2020-04-05 02:57:19 UTC
On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 15:21:42 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Post by Chrysi Cat
Tell it to Beekay and the Emu?
Huh ?
Both Beekay and the emu think Sam is delicious. I believe that the
emu actually ingested a spare tentacle in one strip.
--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net