Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
2020-05-18 18:25:10 UTC
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18

Oh my.

There is a great video of a praying mantis and a murder hornet at:

So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.

2020-05-18 18:53:55 UTC
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
   https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
    http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
Lynn
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/05/18

Sigh, my incompetence knows no bounds.

2020-05-18 22:12:43 UTC
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
   https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
    http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
Lynn
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/05/18
Sigh, my incompetence knows no bounds.
Lynn
I can't see the comic, and, having reflected,
that may be for the best. I want to sleep tonight...
Peter Trei
2020-05-19 01:38:15 UTC
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
   https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
    http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
Lynn
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/05/18
Sigh, my incompetence knows no bounds.
Lynn
I can't see the comic, and, having reflected,
that may be for the best. I want to sleep tonight...
Here's a NatGeo video. It is not gory.

Pt
Paul S Person
2020-05-19 16:25:17 UTC
On Mon, 18 May 2020 13:53:55 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
   https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
    http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
Lynn
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/05/18
Sigh, my incompetence knows no bounds.
It was, however, an interesting Dilbert.
2020-05-18 19:44:08 UTC
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
Oh, my! The biter bit!

Back in the day, when my late sister-in-law was living with us,
she ordered in a batch of mantis [eggs, pupae, I don't know
which) for the garden.

Later on I saw one walking along a bush. It was about ten inches
long. Which gives you an idea of the size of the hornet!

Go mantids.
2020-05-18 19:59:35 UTC
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
You don't need to be big if you have teamwork.

How Japanese bees deal with the Giant Asian Hornet:

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/bees_vs_hornets

Pt
J. Clarke
2020-05-18 20:54:43 UTC
On Mon, 18 May 2020 12:59:35 -0700 (PDT), Peter Trei
Post by Peter Trei
Post by Lynn McGuire
Over The Hedge: Murder Hornet Arrives
https://dilbert.com/strip/2020-05-18
Oh my.
http://youtu.be/xvPk7EXxdUE
So now we need to have a breeding program for praying mantises.
You don't need to be big if you have teamwork.
https://theoatmeal.com/comics/bees_vs_hornets
Gotta love Japan. Even the effing _bees_ are into precise quality
control.