narkive is for sale. Interested? (dismiss)
[translation] Pandora Hearts by Jun Mochizuki
2020-01-29 19:42:47 UTC
Pandora Hearts by Jun Mochizuki

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/and-if-you-should-fall
Elaine T
2020-02-07 17:49:03 UTC
Pandora Hearts by Jun Mochizuki
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/and-if-you-should-fall
Yeah, when one of the most likeable characters turns out to be a
(retired) serial killer, then you know the world has problems. And
that's only up to book 8.
And he's not the only one on screen by the end.

Riddles and mysteries cloaked in and feeding into each other into a
kaleidoscope that does eventually have an ending.

My kid devoured them, and says be sure to pay attention to the details
n the art. They count.

I read them so we could discuss it. I missed a lot through not being
a visual reader hence ignoring the art.