New books - Imp Series and Murderbot novel
2020-05-14 14:16:15 UTC
So In the last week I've gotten With This Ring (Imp 11) which continues Sam's life of attempting to shirk responsibility, laze around and have as much fun despite finding it harder with more connections with people and loyalty
Also causing issues are her house being besieged by zombie animals.

The situation with humans, elves, demons and angels all now sharing space on earth is causing some problems and raising an angel of law is causing some additional fun

It remains fun, Sam is a cheerfully amoral character (although she should have learned by now that not paying attention during council meetings gets her more pain than she'd have paying attention to them)

There will be a book 12

Murderbot is back in Network Effect, a novel
Murderbot is just as delighfully snarky as ever and still annoyed by humans refusing to listen to him so that they aren't getting shot

Murderbot is another character where relationships are developing and causing him problems which can't be solved with his usual tactics

Highly enjoyable for the snark, the pacing works and character development is progressing

Apparently there's another book coming out April next year
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2020-05-14 20:21:54 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
So In the last week I've gotten With This Ring (Imp 11) which continues
Sam's life of attempting to shirk responsibility, laze around and have
as much fun despite finding it harder with more connections with people
and loyalty
Also causing issues are her house being besieged by zombie animals.
The situation with humans, elves, demons and angels all now sharing
space on earth is causing some problems and raising an angel of law is
causing some additional fun
It remains fun, Sam is a cheerfully amoral character (although she
should have learned by now that not paying attention during council
meetings gets her more pain than she'd have paying attention to them)
There will be a book 12
I've got it in my queue along with Templar #6. I admit I kind of gave up
on the 1920s bootleggers with magic "pinchers" series though. That one
never really connected with me.