How long does it take to write a book?
a***@gmail.com
2020-03-31 00:00:41 UTC
It took me about two months to write my first book published under my own name. It was a combination of factual essays, fiction, and poetry. A common theme was morality. Google "Humanity Abhinav Lal" to learn more about it. The publisher has since gone out of business.

I guess there are many factors which impact the time to write a book. Like, is it fiction, what genre it is etc. In my view, fiction usually requires less research, and can be written quicker.

Abhinav Lal

"When fact is fiction"
h***@gmail.com
2020-03-31 00:12:12 UTC
Post by a***@gmail.com
It took me about two months to write my first book published under my own name. It was a combination of factual essays, fiction, and poetry. A common theme was morality. Google "Humanity Abhinav Lal" to learn more about it. The publisher has since gone out of business.
How much did they charge you to publish it?