A Girl and Her Fed: big time jump
2020-06-05 19:12:53 UTC
A Girl and Her Fed: big time jump
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/1.1774.html

Wow, it looks like A Girl and Her Fed just jumped about 15 years in the
future.

2020-06-05 22:22:47 UTC
A Girl and Her Fed: big time jump
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/1.1774.html
Wow, it looks like A Girl and Her Fed just jumped about 15 years in the
future.
Thirteen, I believe. Otter has been saying for some weeks (in the
text under the comic, which perhaps you didn't read that Volume 3
would be (I think it was) thirteen years later than the end of V. 2.

And yeah, those are all Pat and Hope's kids.
2020-06-05 23:30:51 UTC
A Girl and Her Fed: big time jump
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/1.1774.html
Wow, it looks like A Girl and Her Fed just jumped about 15 years in the
future.
Thirteen, I believe. Otter has been saying for some weeks (in the
text under the comic, which perhaps you didn't read that Volume 3
would be (I think it was) thirteen years later than the end of V. 2.
And yeah, those are all Pat and Hope's kids.
Thanks, I missed or forgot (probably) that note. And she apparently
does not archive her notes.

2020-06-05 23:36:06 UTC
A Girl and Her Fed: big time jump
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/1.1774.html
Wow, it looks like A Girl and Her Fed just jumped about 15 years in the
future.
Thirteen, I believe. Otter has been saying for some weeks (in the
text under the comic, which perhaps you didn't read that Volume 3
would be (I think it was) thirteen years later than the end of V. 2.
And yeah, those are all Pat and Hope's kids.
BTW, I bought K.B. Spangler's first book, "Digital Divide", and will be
reading that after The Expanse #6 book.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0984737545/