Swan Eaters: losing your pet monster
2019-05-09 17:42:22 UTC
Swan Eaters: losing your pet monster
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/05/08

This is truly sad.

2019-05-09 18:57:39 UTC
Swan Eaters: losing your pet monster
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/05/08
This is truly sad.
Is this the same daughter who's being (sort of) courted by a
monster? If so, her missing monster is about to be replaced by a
better one. I hope so, since her alternative seems to be her own
uncle. I don't know if this family has a surname, but I really
don't want it to be Hapsburg.
2019-05-09 23:51:36 UTC
Swan Eaters: losing your pet monster
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/05/08
This is truly sad.
Is this the same daughter who's being (sort of) courted by a
monster? If so, her missing monster is about to be replaced by a
better one. I hope so, since her alternative seems to be her own
uncle. I don't know if this family has a surname, but I really
don't want it to be Hapsburg.
No, the daughter with the pet monster (Winnie) is Salem Hawker.
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/our-cast

The daughter being courted by the uncle is Vesper Hawker. Although,
Papa (Morbis Hawker) is not her father. Nor is Uncle Offal Hawker her
uncle.

2019-05-10 00:38:19 UTC
Swan Eaters: losing your pet monster
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/05/08
This is truly sad.
Is this the same daughter who's being (sort of) courted by a
monster? If so, her missing monster is about to be replaced by a
better one. I hope so, since her alternative seems to be her own
uncle. I don't know if this family has a surname, but I really
don't want it to be Hapsburg.
No, the daughter with the pet monster (Winnie) is Salem Hawker.
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/our-cast
The daughter being courted by the uncle is Vesper Hawker. Although,
Papa (Morbis Hawker) is not her father. Nor is Uncle Offal Hawker her
uncle.
So there's no blood relationship (that anyone will admit to*) and
their hame is Hawker, not Hapsburg. I am (slightly) relieved.

______
*I mean, for all we know to the contrary, Offal could be Vesper's
father.)