the 4 forces of nature?
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2019-11-01 07:06:50 UTC
there must be a mistake somewhere..

'they' (i don't know who they are)

keep listing Gravity
as one of the forces of nature...

What year did Gravity become a ...force????
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-01 18:52:10 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
there must be a mistake somewhere..
'they' (i don't know who they are)
keep listing Gravity
as one of the forces of nature...
What year did Gravity become a ...force????
i mean, i'm a little confused, youknowwatimean...

even Einstein sez gravity does not exist as a force...

so, who keeps putting dat gravity is one of the 4 forces of nature?

You know, i'm trying to deal with reality here...not, speculation or imaginary fiction science.

I mean, even the Odd Bodkin would agree that..."gravity is NOT a real force".

Is it one of the ...fake forces then?

Fake science, again?

How about the 4 forces of nature but one of them is...not really a force. It's a fake force. I can live with dat.

I don't know who faked it.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-06 19:05:43 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
there must be a mistake somewhere..
'they' (i don't know who they are)
keep listing Gravity
as one of the forces of nature...
What year did Gravity become a ...force????
i mean, i'm a little confused, youknowwatimean...
even Einstein sez gravity does not exist as a force...
so, who keeps putting dat gravity is one of the 4 forces of nature?
You know, i'm trying to deal with reality here...not, speculation or imaginary fiction science.
I mean, even the Odd Bodkin would agree that..."gravity is NOT a real force".
Is it one of the ...fake forces then?
Fake science, again?
How about the 4 forces of nature but one of them is...not really a force. It's a fake force. I can live with dat.
I don't know who faked it.
If anybody here believes that Gravity is a WEAK force...i got a bridge in brooklyn to sell you.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-12-03 06:43:26 UTC
Of course, it goes without sayin (knowing these 'science guys') that

today there are 4 forces of nature...but tomorrow? Maybe 5 forces of nature...

next month, 6 forces of nature...7,8,9, 10...it's unlimited.

So the truth is...there are NOT 4 forces of nature.

Yous just don't know how many there are...you just won't admit it.
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-08 19:28:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
there must be a mistake somewhere..
'they' (i don't know who they are)
keep listing Gravity
as one of the forces of nature...
What year did Gravity become a ...force????
When it became a "fundamental interaction"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_interaction
1. Gravity.
2. The weak force.
3. Electromagnetism.
4. The strong force.
These are called the four fundamental forces of nature, and they govern everything that happens in the universe.
On the other hand...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity
... relativity says otherwise.
When not dealing with relativistic speeds, Nertwon's gravitational formulae work just fine. They enabled Newton to explain the astronomical observations of Kepler.
The Gravity in a black hole can drag stars, planets, galaxies, space and time in it...how is that a weak force????

dat sounds fuckin strong to me...