About violation of action reaction principle
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2018-10-07 22:47:19 UTC
From the data collected and just published in n.157 Vol.18 2018 of Nova Astronautica
http://www.asps.it/vol18.htm

it seems that we can overcome the speed of light through the pnn since it is configured violating the principle of action and reaction the decrease of the mass of the mobile pnn with the increase of speed.
That is, a propulsion in which a non-relativistic environment of F432 is configured

Here are the experimental data collected

To overcome the speed of light, just use the non-linear law of inertia

1) pnn engines turned on to trigger non-Newtonian inertia
2) turn off the engines
3) let non-linear inertia do the rest

timing and quantification of the whole thing are unknown for now

... needless to say that with the inertia pnn the missile propulsion appears
extremely ridiculous and comic :-)

http://www.asps.it
c***@gmail.com
2018-10-07 22:52:13 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
From the data collected and just published in n.157 Vol.18 2018 of Nova Astronautica
http://www.asps.it/vol18.htm
http://www.asps.it/vol38.htm
Post by c***@gmail.com
it seems that we can overcome the speed of light through the pnn since it is configured violating the principle of action and reaction the decrease of the mass of the mobile pnn with the increase of speed.
That is, a propulsion in which a non-relativistic environment of F432 is configured
http://www.asps.it/f432al.jpg
Here are the experimental data collected
http://www.asps.it/SA25.jpg
http://www.asps.it
Wolffan
2018-10-08 09:11:42 UTC
Post by c***@gmail.com
From the data collected and just published in n.157 Vol.18 2018 of Nova
Astronautica
http://www.asps.it/vol18.htm
http://www.asps.it/vol38.htm
it seems that we can overcome the speed of light through the pnn since it
is configured violating the principle of action and reaction the decrease
of the mass of the mobile pnn with the increase of speed.
That is, a propulsion in which a non-relativistic environment of F432 is configured
http://www.asps.it/f432al.jpg
Here are the experimental data collected
http://www.asps.it/SA25.jpg
To overcome the speed of light, just use the non-linear law of inertia
1) pnn engines turned on to trigger non-Newtonian inertia
2) turn off the engines
3) let non-linear inertia do the rest
timing and quantification of the whole thing are unknown for now
... needless to say that with the inertia pnn the missile propulsion appears
extremely ridiculous and comic :-)
http://www.asps.it
M’man posted this over in t.o. I suppose that it’s marginally less
off-topic here, given that he’s proposing something which boils down to a
Bergenholm drive. From EE Smith’s books. Only he hasn’t thought things
out all they way.