Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
2021-07-30 20:51:01 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580

Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".

2021-07-30 21:19:57 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
The pronoun for Yay should probably be "they", since they are a
hive mind with at least half-a-dozen bodies, probably more. They
live in an apartment with several borzois; hence Yay's command in
today's strip.

ISTR that Cosmo just sort of wound up and moved in with Mom.
Perhaps he's a feral Yay-pet?
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2021-07-30 22:51:18 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
The pronoun for Yay should probably be "they", since they are a
hive mind with at least half-a-dozen bodies, probably more. They
live in an apartment with several borzois; hence Yay's command in
today's strip.
ISTR that Cosmo just sort of wound up and moved in with Mom.
Perhaps he's a feral Yay-pet?
I think of Yah as a single AI that multitasks very well as seen by the
several android bodies.

From
https://www.questionablecontent.net/cast.php
"Yay Newfriend
Mysterious all-powerful multi-bodied godlike AI. Used to be referred to
as "Spookybot" until they chose the name Yay Newfriend because they
thought it was funny. Has decided to be Roko's best friend, whether Roko
likes it or not. Helped Bubbles in her time of need. Has two greyhounds."

Jeph agrees with you on the "they" pronoun.

2021-07-30 22:29:58 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet.
Oh. When I saw the title of your post, I assumed that the reference was
to one of the abbreviated forms of the Name of God.

2021-07-31 03:32:37 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet.
Oh. When I saw the title of your post, I assumed that the reference was
to one of the abbreviated forms of the Name of God.
Uh, I don't think so, though they are a very powerful AI cluster
or whatever you want to call them. They are also very
conscientious about not using their powers at random.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Robert Carnegie
2021-07-31 09:50:49 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet.
Oh. When I saw the title of your post, I assumed that the reference was
to one of the abbreviated forms of the Name of God.
There's a resemblance, but not if the correct name
is Yay (?)

We'll also rule out "the sort of person in the late
twentieth century who punctuates their speech
with saying 'OK, yah'."

This time, I bounced off the current version of the
cookie consent terms, so I'll leave it at that.
Kevrob
2021-08-01 03:40:34 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet.
Oh. When I saw the title of your post, I assumed that the reference was
to one of the abbreviated forms of the Name of God.
There's a resemblance, but not if the correct name
is Yay (?)
We'll also rule out "the sort of person in the late
twentieth century who punctuates their speech
with saying 'OK, yah'."
Oh, that has been around a lot longer than that, for sure!

https://www.daredictionary.com/view/dare/ID_00064077

[DARE = Dictionary of American Regional English]
Michael Trew
2021-07-30 23:31:17 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
Lynn
Where do you find comic strips like this? It seems very modern. I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
pete...@gmail.com
2021-07-31 02:25:41 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
Lynn
Where do you find comic strips like this? It seems very modern. I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
These are webcomics. They are web only, and can thus sustain complex
plots and mature topics compared with newspaper strips.

There are many online listings. Here's one:

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Webcomics

Pt
J. Clarke
2021-07-31 02:34:11 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
Lynn
Where do you find comic strips like this? It seems very modern. I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
Well, start with the questionablecontent web site linked above. Look
at the bottom of the page, he's got links to others that he likes.
Follow those links and you'll find yet others. You won't like them
all or have time for them all, but eventually you'll find what you do
like.

Here are some others to get you started:
<https://www.quantumvibe.com/>
<http://freefall.purrsia.com/>
<https://www.girlgeniusonline.com/>
<https://xkcd.com/>
<http://grrlpowercomic.com/>
<https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/>
<https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news>
<https://www.schlockmercenary.com/>
<https://www.gocomics.com/phoebe-and-her-unicorn>

Not safe for work:
<https://www.oglaf.com/>
Lynn McGuire
2021-07-31 02:47:03 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
You forgot:
https://sluggy.com/
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/
https://dilbert.com/
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/

2021-07-31 03:42:21 UTC
https://sluggy.com/
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/
https://dilbert.com/
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/
And you forgot https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news/

by Georgia Dunn, who also does Swan-Eaters, only not recently.
She became ill a few months ago, and was able to continue BCN,
which she had to (she's under contract or something), but SE has
been on-hold since August of last year. You might like to start
it at the very beginning; it's rather weird and you might need a
slow start to get into it (I did).
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-07-31 03:51:50 UTC
https://sluggy.com/
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/
https://dilbert.com/
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/
And you forgot https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news/
by Georgia Dunn, who also does Swan-Eaters, only not recently.
She became ill a few months ago, and was able to continue BCN,
which she had to (she's under contract or something), but SE has
been on-hold since August of last year. You might like to start
it at the very beginning; it's rather weird and you might need a
slow start to get into it (I did).
And here's one more that's finished, and very good reading:

https://project-apollo.net/mos/

title, "A Miracle of Science." Mad science as a psychological
disease (frequently curable).
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
J. Clarke
2021-08-01 02:36:06 UTC
https://sluggy.com/
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/
https://dilbert.com/
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/
And you forgot https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news/
by Georgia Dunn, who also does Swan-Eaters, only not recently.
She became ill a few months ago, and was able to continue BCN,
which she had to (she's under contract or something), but SE has
been on-hold since August of last year. You might like to start
it at the very beginning; it's rather weird and you might need a
slow start to get into it (I did).
I included BCN. I deliberately left Dilbert out on the basis that
Dilbert is mainstream.
Michael Trew
2021-08-01 03:07:00 UTC
https://sluggy.com/
https://www.agirlandherfed.com/
https://dilbert.com/
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/
And you forgot https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news/
by Georgia Dunn, who also does Swan-Eaters, only not recently.
She became ill a few months ago, and was able to continue BCN,
which she had to (she's under contract or something), but SE has
been on-hold since August of last year. You might like to start
it at the very beginning; it's rather weird and you might need a
slow start to get into it (I did).
I included BCN. I deliberately left Dilbert out on the basis that
Dilbert is mainstream.
Yes, I get Dilbert in the daily paper.

Thanks everyone for the links!
Jack Bohn
2021-08-04 17:07:12 UTC
And you forgot https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news/
by Georgia Dunn, who also does Swan-Eaters, only not recently.
She became ill a few months ago, and was able to continue BCN,
which she had to (she's under contract or something),
BCN does appear in newspapers. I don't know the relative remuneration between the web and print, but we can hope the work she has to do is the one that brings in the most money.
-Jack
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-08-04 19:11:33 UTC
Post by Jack Bohn
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
And you forgot https://www.gocomics.com/breaking-cat-news/
by Georgia Dunn, who also does Swan-Eaters, only not recently.
She became ill a few months ago, and was able to continue BCN,
which she had to (she's under contract or something),
BCN does appear in newspapers.
That would explain it.
Post by Jack Bohn
I don't know the relative remuneration
between the web and print, but we can hope the work she has to do is the
one that brings in the most money.
Quite so. I don't think SE brings any money in at all.

Background, for those coming to this discussion late: about a
year ago now, Georgia vomited in her sleep and aspirated some of
the gunk into her lungs. She got prompt medical care--
antibiotics were mentioned-- and she was able to continue with
BCN (I don't know how much of a buffer she had, but BCN went on
without a hitch. But SE has been paused since then. Here's the
last page so far, which (as she pointed out) is a good pausing
place.

https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2021/01/25

Anyone with any spare reading time, I recommend you start at the
beginning and read on. It's just before the beginning of WWII,
and the family may or may not be Roma, but they live the
stereotypical "gypsy" life, travelling in wagons, telling
fortunes, (some of them) performing magic, and stealing on
occasion. There are some Nazis pursuing them, hampered by the
fact that the leader of the pack is terrified of Granny.

There's a family tree behind the "About" link on the top margin,
which you can consult when you find yourself quoting Spielberg,
"Who ARE these people?"
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2021-07-31 02:50:57 UTC
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
Lynn
Where do you find comic strips like this?  It seems very modern.  I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
My friends and I have passed them around for several years. And
sometimes people post them here, I do so when I find a daily that I like.

Finished but still good:
https://www.questionablecontent.net/alice1.html
( from https://www.alicegrove.com/ )

Lynn
Torbjorn Lindgren
2021-08-04 21:16:38 UTC
Where do you find comic strips like this?  It seems very modern.  I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
My friends and I have passed them around for several years. And
sometimes people post them here, I do so when I find a daily that I like.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/alice1.html
( from https://www.alicegrove.com/ )
Finished with a proper ending has some benefits, one being that it's
NOT "unfinished but stopped updating" which can happen for so many
different reasons.

I haven't seen it mentioned yet, so another good finished Web-comic
story is "A Miracle of Science".

https://www.project-apollo.net/mos/index.html
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-08-04 23:59:34 UTC
Post by Torbjorn Lindgren
Post by Lynn McGuire
Where do you find comic strips like this?  It seems very modern.  I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
My friends and I have passed them around for several years. And
sometimes people post them here, I do so when I find a daily that I like.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/alice1.html
( from https://www.alicegrove.com/ )
Finished with a proper ending has some benefits, one being that it's
NOT "unfinished but stopped updating" which can happen for so many
different reasons.
I haven't seen it mentioned yet, so another good finished Web-comic
story is "A Miracle of Science".
https://www.project-apollo.net/mos/index.html
I was just going to post that (just started rereading it). Thank
you for anticipating me.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-07-31 03:35:37 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
Questionable Content: Yah Loves Animals
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4580
Ok, Yah (formerly Spookybot) is one of the most powerful AIs (artificial
intelligence) on the planet. And it loves animal pets to the point that
it is obsessed with them. Is this our future, that AIs will be obsessed
with humans stuff ? If so, that is a way cooler future than "Terminator".
Lynn
Where do you find comic strips like this? It seems very modern. I have
never seen anything apart from the traditional style like Beetle Bailey,
Arlo and Janis, Blondie and Dagwood, Garfield, etc -- unless it's posted
here.
https://questionablecontent.net/

That's today's strip. Yay is the short individual with greyish
skin (for some value's of "skin") and reddish-brown eyes.

Can somebody provide a link to Yay's first appearance? I used to
have one, but no longer.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2021-07-31 04:22:48 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
I was thinking it was around 3,000, I was close.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3391

From
https://questionablecontent.fandom.com/wiki/Yay_Newfriend

2021-07-31 05:25:19 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
That's where to start with Yay, then. We see them trying to
work inside of the mind of an AI whose memories have been
deleted. Note how sympathetic they are.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Freezer
2021-08-03 20:36:42 UTC
If I don't reply to this Dorothy J Heydt post, the terroists
win.
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted. They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery. Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.

An important distinction, IMHO.
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-08-03 22:14:19 UTC
Post by Freezer
If I don't reply to this Dorothy J Heydt post, the terroists
win.
Take a couple of aspirin and lie down for a while.
Post by Freezer
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
Okay, as you wish. They were not recoverable.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2021-08-03 23:26:56 UTC
On 8/3/2021 5:14 PM, Dorothy J Heydt wrote:
Post by Freezer
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted. They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery. Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish. They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?

2021-08-03 23:51:11 UTC
Post by Freezer
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted. They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery. Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish. They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
It's Yay, and no, they couldn't.

https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3401

"Whether through malice or incompetence, Corpse Witch simply
deleted the data and encrypted the resulting hole. Those
memories are lost forever."
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2021-08-04 01:17:16 UTC
Post by Freezer
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted. They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery. Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish. They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
It's Yay, and no, they couldn't.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3401
"Whether through malice or incompetence, Corpse Witch simply
deleted the data and encrypted the resulting hole. Those
memories are lost forever."
Bummer. I did not remember it that way.

2021-08-04 03:43:32 UTC
Post by Freezer
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted. They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery. Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish. They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
It's Yay, and no, they couldn't.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3401
"Whether through malice or incompetence, Corpse Witch simply
deleted the data and encrypted the resulting hole. Those
memories are lost forever."
Bummer. I did not remember it that way.
I forget things too. I had to search for the page in order to find
Yay's _ipsissima verba._
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Gary R. Schmidt
2021-08-04 02:30:10 UTC
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted.  They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery.  Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish.  They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
No, *Yay* (get new glasses, Lynn) was not able to restore them, they
show wossname the empty memory box where the memories would be.

Cheers,
Gary B-)
Waiting for a new signature to suggest itself...
Lynn McGuire
2021-08-04 18:23:10 UTC
Post by Gary R. Schmidt
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted.  They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery.  Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish.  They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
No, *Yay* (get new glasses, Lynn) was not able to restore them, they
show wossname the empty memory box where the memories would be.
    Cheers,
        Gary    B-)
The glasses are fine, the eyes are not. I was diagnosed with glaucoma
for my 61st birthday. 5% vision loss in my right eye, 15% vision loss
in my left eye (of course the dominant eye).

And the memory is shot. I have the data structures and functions for
1.3 million lines of C++ and Fortran laid out in my mind. Not much room
for anything else nowadays.

2021-08-04 19:21:17 UTC
Post by Gary R. Schmidt
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted.  They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery.  Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish.  They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
No, *Yay* (get new glasses, Lynn) was not able to restore them, they
show wossname the empty memory box where the memories would be.
    Cheers,
        Gary    B-)
The glasses are fine, the eyes are not. I was diagnosed with glaucoma
for my 61st birthday. 5% vision loss in my right eye, 15% vision loss
in my left eye (of course the dominant eye).
Oh, bother. I can sympathize: my right eye is also shot; I had a
TIA along the optic nerve a couple decades ago and now looking
through that eye is like looking through a muddy windshield.
Post by Lynn McGuire
And the memory is shot. I have the data structures and functions for
1.3 million lines of C++ and Fortran laid out in my mind. Not much room
for anything else nowadays.
Well, it's better than nothing; C++ is still useful in many
contexts.

I can remember when (back in the early seventies) Hal and I were
first dating, and he decided that a way of getting us better
acquainted was ....

... to teach me FORTRAN. But there was nothing FORTRAN could do
that I wanted to do (still isn't). It wasn't till I was working
for the University and discovered BSD UNIX, with the editors
ex/vi and the text formatters n/troff, eqn, and tbl, that I found
something I wanted to do with a computer.

(Ten years later or thereabouts, we had our own computer and Hal
started playing _Crusaders of the Dark Savant_ (anybody remember
that?) and I started playing it too. I have since played a fine
selection of games.

Although I still remember the refrigerator magnet that said "REAL
programmers can write a FORTRAN program in any language."
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2021-08-04 20:28:52 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
You married a nerd ! "very big grin !"

Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
J. Clarke
2021-08-04 22:28:05 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
Which is sadly still true, even if writing it in Fortran is the worst
possible way to do it in that language.
Gary R. Schmidt
2021-08-05 05:08:35 UTC
Post by Gary R. Schmidt
*Technically* Bubbles' memories weren't deleted.  They were badly
encrpyted and corrupted past the point of recovery.  Which wasn't
the intent of the person who encrypted them, it should be noted.
An important distinction, IMHO.
Okay, as you wish.  They were not recoverable.
I thought that Yah recovered Bubble's encrypted memories ?
No, *Yay* (get new glasses, Lynn) was not able to restore them, they
show wossname the empty memory box where the memories would be.
     Cheers,
         Gary    B-)
The glasses are fine, the eyes are not.  I was diagnosed with glaucoma
for my 61st birthday.  5% vision loss in my right eye, 15% vision loss
in my left eye (of course the dominant eye).
Yeah, eyes are a bugger, I had the cataracts (finally) taken out of mine
at the end of last year, and can now see better than ever, but I'm still
getting used to having to put glasses *on* to read!!
And the memory is shot.  I have the data structures and functions for
1.3 million lines of C++ and Fortran laid out in my mind.  Not much room
for anything else nowadays.
I've been able to mostly ignore the C/C++ code at current $ORKPLACE,
it's all been out-sourced and the minions do a
management-evaluation-level adequate job, but when I do look into it,
/shudder/, it's dreadful, it's as if all of the lessons learned back in
the 1980s have been ignored. (After I've had my eyeballs burned I
usually go and read some of my own old code. ;-) )

But I'm the bunny who has to get it to compile on UNIX(TM) systems, when
it's written on Linux or Winderrs systems, and the contract(s) - which
pre-date my arrival - don't specify useful things like, oh, requiring a
specific development environment.

Still, it should keep me employed long enough to retire if I live long
enough to retire!! :-) (And maybe I'll get proficient at Python. ;-) )

Cheers,
Gary B-)
Waiting for a new signature to suggest itself...
p***@hotmail.com
2021-08-03 23:29:41 UTC
Post by Freezer
[...]
Gives a new meaning to "Bubble memory".

Peter Wezeman
anti-social Darwinist
Jaimie Vandenbergh
2021-08-03 23:32:09 UTC
Post by Michael Trew
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3413

Cheers - Jaimie
--
I like nonsense. It wakes up the brain cells. -- Dr. Seuss