[Because My Tears Are Delicious To You] Pebble in the Sky (Trantorian Empire, book 1) by Isaac Asimov
2019-12-01 03:42:16 UTC
Pebble in the Sky (Trantorian Empire, book 1) by Isaac Asimov

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/secrets-stolen-from-deep-inside
Carl Fink
2019-12-01 13:27:42 UTC
Pebble in the Sky (Trantorian Empire, book 1) by Isaac Asimov
" I am unsure why neurological research is happening at a Nuclear Institute."

Because Asimov knew about the Max Planck institute in Germany? Note that
Asimov's own first profession, radiochemistry, bridges those disciplines,
and that his favorite of his own professional publications was a paper on
how intracellular and intrachromatin nuclear decay could cause mutations.
[duplicated from a comment at James' site]
--
Carl Fink ***@nitpicking.com

Read John Grant's book, Corrupted Science: http://a.co/9UsUoGu
Dedicated to ... Carl Fink!