breathing through one nose
The Starmaker
2020-02-02 23:55:20 UTC
If a person sez they are breathing only through one nose, how many noses
do they have?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-02-03 06:58:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
If a person sez they are breathing only through one nose, how many noses
do they have?
The fact is, (not that anybody else knows) is that everyone has two noses.

The left side of the nose, and the right side of the nose...

the right leg and the left leg...
where does the right leg begin and end?

two eyes
two feet
two ears
two arms

two mouths (where does the mouths begin and end?

left brain, right brain...two brains

it's 2222222
all the way up and down.

(i should put a patent on this information...maybe I already have)

All I want for Christmas in my two front teeth...

it's 2222222
all the way up and down.

Question: How close do both eyes have to be to each other for it to be called ...one eye?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-02-03 20:05:57 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I mean, really...if you believe you have only one nose, then who is to say you have two legs when it's just one leg split in half...
the left leg and the right leg connected to the nose of the body.

Yous people have no idea what a 'person' is.

A person is just a collection of atoms to give the illusion of...a person. Or, what you made sense what you think you are looking at.

Nature and the earth has no idea what you are...it is still tryin to form something that works.

The fact is...you got two noses.

Is it two front teeth, or one left front tooth and one right front tooth?

The secret is the 'line' between the two front teeth...

the line visible and unvisible is going straight up and down precisely, all around the body...between the eye brow dat little line, the clevt of the chin, the indent of the top of the lip,
the divided line of the left and right brain...the dividing line of the left and right leg...all around it draws a line
precisely from up to down and all around...a split...evenly. A straight 'perfect' line.

There are other visible and unvisible lines that exist, but I won't go into it now, like the line that splits the tongue also meets up with ...The Line.

The purpose or funtion of ..The Line, well...dats another story.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-02-04 17:18:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
There's gotta be an assembly factory where the left parts are melded with the right parts. (of course they get their parts from the mommy and father supply part store.)

I notice a leaf has a Line all the way in the middle....so that means that leaves have a left and right side..
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-03-04 19:00:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
NOW, I'm going to take you to a whole new level..

How many souls do you have?

The answer of course is...two.

Just as you have a left ear and a right ear..you have
a left soul and a right soul.

Your good side and your bad side.. if you will.

Poets are the good people...scientists are the bad people, right?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-03-08 22:39:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Your good side is your positive side, and your bad side is your negative side.

Your right brain is Positive Charged, and your left brain is Negative Charged.

Poets are right brained and scientist are left brained...

Good side is the right side..

bad side is the left.

Answer is the bad people are scientist.

Good people don't build atomic bombs or computer viruses..

only bad people do...at least their bad side.

Now, when someone commits a Murder, which side is commiting the crime?

The mother would say he is a good boy, but the police
would say he was a bad boy.

They both see two different people...or 2 different sides.

it's 22222222222
all the way down.