Rare Long-Form Oglaf
2018-08-05 17:41:24 UTC
After commenting recently that Oglaf seemed to have largely abandoned long
format stories and recurring arcs, we get a long format tale of Kronar
The Barbarian, a character who has a something of an arc in Oglaf history.

https://www.oglaf.com/dark-miasma/

Unfortunately, this hover text is the funniest thing from it:

Kroanar's blade sang! Not a catchy tune but it got stuck
in a few peoples' heads
Leif Roar Moldskred
2018-08-06 06:58:56 UTC
After commenting recently that Oglaf seemed to have largely abandoned long
format stories and recurring arcs, we get a long format tale of Kronar
The Barbarian, a character who has a something of an arc in Oglaf history.
https://www.oglaf.com/dark-miasma/
I actually found the whole thing hilarious as a parody of certain
tropes and attitudes, but it's certainly one of those OGLAFs that
many people will find to not be their cup of tea.

Still, it did have this exchange:

"Are arrows sorcery?"

"Borderline."
--