[translation] The Elder Sister-like One by Iida Pochi
2018-09-12 13:56:11 UTC
The Elder Sister-like One by Iida Pochi

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/the-stars-align
2018-09-12 17:48:47 UTC
The Elder Sister-like One by Iida Pochi
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/the-stars-align
Worth mentioning that this clearly started as triple X parody of Ah!
Megami-Sama aka "Oh My Goddess".
Quadibloc
2018-09-12 19:44:12 UTC
The Elder Sister-like One by Iida Pochi
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/the-stars-align
Worth mentioning that this clearly started as triple X parody of Ah!
Megami-Sama aka "Oh My Goddess".
The idea of Shub-Niggurath presenting Herself as someone's "cool big sister" reminded me of something else... *also* clearly inspired by "Oh, My Goddess", as even its title revealed...

Ow, my sanity!

http://owmysanity.comicgenesis.com/d/20100809.html

John Savard
Leo Sgouros
2018-09-12 19:53:25 UTC
The Elder Sister-like One by Iida Pochi
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/the-stars-align
Worth mentioning that this clearly started as triple X parody of Ah!
Megami-Sama aka "Oh My Goddess".
The idea of Shub-Niggurath presenting Herself as someone's "cool big sister" reminded me of something else... *also* clearly inspired by "Oh, My Goddess", as even its title revealed...
Ow, my sanity!
http://owmysanity.comicgenesis.com/d/20100809.html
John Savard
Ever heard of Joke-Sothoth?
I hadnt until "Seidways"

Seidways 201 - Templo Astral
temploastral.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Jan-Fries-Seidways-.pdf
notice what others perceive as pain. Remember that between the 'true self and the 'ego' lies the abyss, whose gate and guardian, Joke. Sothoth, is the creator of ...
Leo Sgouros
2018-09-12 19:55:05 UTC
The Elder Sister-like One by Iida Pochi
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/the-stars-align
Worth mentioning that this clearly started as triple X parody of Ah!
Megami-Sama aka "Oh My Goddess".
The idea of Shub-Niggurath presenting Herself as someone's "cool big sister" reminded me of something else... *also* clearly inspired by "Oh, My Goddess", as even its title revealed...
Ow, my sanity!
http://owmysanity.comicgenesis.com/d/20100809.html
John Savard

All your gods are..oh nevermind.