[tor dot com] Five Books That Improve on Heinlein's Juveniles
2018-10-08 14:15:39 UTC
Five Books That Improve Upon Heinlein's Juveniles

https://www.tor.com/2018/10/08/five-books-that-improve-upon-heinleins-juveniles/
2018-10-08 16:09:19 UTC
Five Books That Improve Upon Heinlein's Juveniles
https://www.tor.com/2018/10/08/five-books-that-improve-upon-heinleins-juveniles/
Sacrilege !

And I have only read one of these, _Falling Free_. It is good but a
full star below _Citizen of the Galaxy_.

I thought that I had read "Martians Abroad" but I do not see it in my
shelves. Maybe in my SBR where I have three Vaughns waiting for me.

2018-10-08 20:16:31 UTC
Five Books That Improve Upon Heinlein's Juveniles
https://www.tor.com/2018/10/08/five-books-that-improve-upon-heinleins-juveniles/
Sacrilege !
And I have only read one of these, _Falling Free_.  It is good but a
full star below _Citizen of the Galaxy_.
I thought that I had read "Martians Abroad" but I do not see it in my
shelves.  Maybe in my SBR where I have three Vaughns waiting for me.
Lynn
Nope, there are only two Vaughns in my SBR, _Steel_, and _Amaryllis and
Other Stories_. I am waiting for the _Martians Abroad_ to come out in MMPB.

https://www.amazon.com/Martians-Abroad-Novel-Carrie-Vaughn/dp/0765382210/