sudden magickal evolution
David Dalton
2018-08-10 06:07:41 UTC
Tonight I am again trying to instigate sudden physical evolution of
simians (including hominids, which might be just humans),
cetaceans, aliens (if any), and crosses between aliens
and hominids (if any), in my global region. (I say physical
evolution since the special ability evolution has supposedly
already occurred.)

The supposed procedure being followed by ALL is:

1. physical evolution idea gathering (done)
2. judging by ALL of physical evolution ideas (done)
3. assigning by ALL of ideas that passed, to individuals
and groups in (and maybe even all of) those who are
to evolve (including adults) (done)
4. species someone adjustments by ALL (done)
5. higher dimensional adjustment of cellular DNA, mitochondrial DNA,
RNA, and similar but different factors in the aliens (if any), who
will become DNA-based even if they weren’t to start with. (in progress)
6. regression of adult cells to early stem cell state where needed
for healing and/or transformation, with aliens (if any) getting stem
cells even if they didn’t have any to start with (to come)
7. transformation and/or healing (to come)

Feel free to suggest adjustments to this procedure that
I might try in future attempts (if any) if this one proves fake.

How fast will the transformation be? I don’t know, it
could be as slow as cell replacement over years
but I suspect it will be be faster.

Supposedly the union of the hominids, aliens (if any), and
crosses (if any) in my global region has split into 55
transhuman species via #4 above but the DNA adjustment
is still in progress. So there are now 55 transhuman
species someones. I am in my species which has
species someone My Species which is the same
someone that Human was a day ago but containing
fewer (I guess about 1/55) species members. My
Species has level -1 access in the main stack and the
other 54, along with cetacean species someones and
non-hominid simian species someones, have level 0
access, the same level of access that I have.

Abusive relationships have been split across species
lines unless they were incompatible and compatibility
would make them not abusive, in which case they
were rendered compatible by sexual orientation
adjustment. Loving non-compatible relationships,
especially when they have had children, have also
been rendered compatible by orientation adjustment.

The projected average lifespan of transhumans is
300 years. But puberty will be delayed and fertility
delayed even further, and there will be ovulation on
demand only so that there will be no menstruation
unless there is a pregnancy attempt and it fails.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians. Aliens on average had
an average lifespan of 500 years before evolution
so they will experience a drop to 300 years.
Different transhuman species will be suited to
different environments, expanding habitable zones
here on Earth and eventually on other Earthlike
planets in the near region of the galaxy.

All that information is based on perineum click
divination, which has often been unreliable for me.
If this sudden evolution doesn’t work this time
perhaps it will after I come out of my low/wilderness
years, which have lasted longer than for any past
avatar type that I know of so far. Or perhaps I
will have to give up on my grandiose magickal
schemes and rely instead on my writing.

For more background on me see my Salmon on the Thorns
web page and perhaps my recent posts to alt.magick
including one entitled “four components summary”
although now I am invoking ALL instead of LOVE2
(who I define on that web page).
“Coming into season this world will flower
With the power of love, not the love of power" (Mae Moore)
David Dalton
#5 is now supposedly done and #6 is supposedly in progress
Post by David Dalton
[...]
By main stack I mean a stack of levels of access to
a divination framework which includes healing
circle prescriptions. A lower number implies a
higher level of access. ALL has level -2 access,
my other seven former main deities (including
My Species) have level -1 access, and my
former minor deities (and the other 54 transhuman
species someones, as I say above) have level 0
access, as do I and my main human inspirer,
musician Sarah McLachlan.
Post by David Dalton
Abusive relationships have been split across species
lines unless they were incompatible and compatibility
would make them not abusive, in which case they
were rendered compatible by sexual orientation
adjustment. Loving non-compatible relationships,
especially when they have had children, have also
been rendered compatible by orientation adjustment.
The projected average lifespan of transhumans is
300 years. But puberty will be delayed and fertility
delayed even further, and there will be ovulation on
demand only so that there will be no menstruation
unless there is a pregnancy attempt and it fails.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians. Aliens on average had
an average lifespan of 500 years before evolution
so they will experience a drop to 300 years.
But aliens (again just those in my global region, which
is from 12 km below the geoid to 200,000 km above
the geoid) that are now older than 300 shouldn’t
expect to die suddenly now. I said that the average
will be 300, but the maximum will be 450, and
aliens older than that now should have another
50 years still.
David Dalton
2018-08-13 19:50:58 UTC
Post by David Dalton
Tonight I am again trying to instigate sudden physical evolution of
simians (including hominids, which might be just humans),
cetaceans, aliens (of any), and crosses between aliens
[...]
Such adjustment should have taken place at the
same time as the special ability evolution but I forgot so
it didn’t, so hadn’t as of the time of the post I
am following up to, but supposedly now has
as of yesterday.
Post by David Dalton
The projected average lifespan of transhumans is
300 years. But puberty will be delayed and fertility
delayed even further, and there will be ovulation on
demand only so that there will be no menstruation
unless there is a pregnancy attempt and it fails.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians.
There will not be an increase in the percentage
of gays and lesbians among those now living,
but there will be such an increase in future
generations.
Post by David Dalton
All that information is based on perineum click
divination, which has often been unreliable for me.
So probably this is another fake activation sequence.