Freefall - AIs love cats
2020-04-03 18:25:29 UTC
Freefall - AIs love cats
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235

And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.

2020-04-03 21:25:35 UTC
Freefall - AIs love cats
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
Lynn
Arrgh !  Wrong comic listed.
Questionable Content - AIs love cats
Nah. If one component is there, they all are.
J. Clarke
I wonder how Spookybot would react to a Bowman's Wolf?
Dorothy J Heydt
2020-04-04 00:37:36 UTC
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 15:25:35 -0600, David Johnston
Freefall - AIs love cats
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
Lynn
Arrgh !  Wrong comic listed.
Questionable Content - AIs love cats
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
Nah. If one component is there, they all are.
I wonder how Spookybot would react to a Bowman's Wolf?
Well, if Jeph and wossname-who-does-Freefall know each other, we
might find out someday, like next April 1.
2020-04-04 02:19:49 UTC
On Fri, 3 Apr 2020 15:25:35 -0600, David Johnston
Freefall - AIs love cats
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
Lynn
Arrgh !  Wrong comic listed.
Questionable Content - AIs love cats
    https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
Nah. If one component is there, they all are.
I wonder how Spookybot would react to a Bowman's Wolf?
Well, if Jeph and wossname-who-does-Freefall know each other, we
might find out someday, like next April 1.
Freefall feels like it is in the 32nd century whereas Questionable
Content feels like the 22nd century. I really have no idea though.

Of course, both of these are in the universe where the human race
survives SARS-2.

2020-04-04 04:02:22 UTC
[...]
Oh, we will. With our numbers severely reduced, maybe, but the
species will survive.
David Goldfarb
2020-04-05 08:01:08 UTC
Of course, both of these are in the universe where the human race
survives SARS-2.
Oh, we will. With our numbers severely reduced, maybe, but the
species will survive.
The 1918 flu pandemic was just a blip on the chart of population growth.
The worst case scenario for this disease is still likewise just a blip.
--
David Goldfarb |"I see more than you, child. I see an end to hell.
***@gmail.com | What do you see?"
|"Pain? Yes. Consider it a preview." -- _Zot!_ #18
Robert Carnegie
2020-04-05 11:37:51 UTC
Post by David Goldfarb
Of course, both of these are in the universe where the human race
survives SARS-2.
Oh, we will. With our numbers severely reduced, maybe, but the
species will survive.
The 1918 flu pandemic was just a blip on the chart of population growth.
The worst case scenario for this disease is still likewise just a blip.
Until we find (1) the survivors are infertile
or (2) you die anyway, but 100 days later.
Or the second time that you're infected.

Hypothetically.
Lynn McGuire
2020-04-05 18:55:48 UTC
Post by David Goldfarb
Of course, both of these are in the universe where the human race
survives SARS-2.
Oh, we will. With our numbers severely reduced, maybe, but the
species will survive.
The 1918 flu pandemic was just a blip on the chart of population growth.
The worst case scenario for this disease is still likewise just a blip.
Until we find (1) the survivors are infertile
or (2) you die anyway, but 100 days later.
Or the second time that you're infected.
Hypothetically.
Or the vaccine causes you to grow a third kidney. Or kills off your
kidneys.

I will be 60 in a couple of months. I don't need any more kids. And my
62 year old wife with one ovary would kill me if she somehow managed to
get pregnant again.

I had a horrible cold in February. I suspect it was SARS-2. I am
looking forward to the antibody test.

2020-04-06 16:58:32 UTC
On Sun, 5 Apr 2020 13:55:48 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Post by David Goldfarb
[...]
You may be right, and so (hopefully) immune, which is a good thing,
but your description elsewhere was awfully reminiscent of the Cold
from Hell I caught a couple of times in the 90s.
2020-04-03 22:31:13 UTC
Freefall - AIs love cats
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4235
However, they keep dogs.
Post by Lynn McGuire
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
It would be interesting to see how many of them there are. (And
whether they would fit.)
2020-04-06 17:57:41 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
And the rest of SpookyBot will be headed to Eliot's apartment soon.
It would be interesting to see how many of them there are. (And
whether they would fit.)
Probably not as many as are in a Borg cube. Less than a million for sure.