"The future arrives as SpaceX’s Starlink Constellation passed first public connectivity test"
2019-10-23 19:45:26 UTC
"The future arrives as SpaceX’s Starlink Constellation passed first
public connectivity test"

https://mspoweruser.com/spacexs-starlink-constellation-passed-first-public-connectivity-test/

"Three months have passed since SpaceX launched its initial batch of 60
satellites, and today was the day that they were really put to the test."

"At 9:03 am, Elon Musk did what Elon Musk does best and took to Twitter.
With sky-high hopes, the CEO attempted his first Tweet using the
internet connection provided by SpaceX’s Starlink constellation."

When can I watch Disney Plus on Starlink for free ?

https://www.pcmag.com/news/371465/verizon-offers-customers-12-months-of-disney-for-free?

2019-10-23 20:34:38 UTC
"The future arrives as SpaceX’s Starlink Constellation passed first
public connectivity test"
https://mspoweruser.com/spacexs-starlink-constellation-passed-first-public-connectivity-test/
"Three months have passed since SpaceX launched its initial batch of 60
satellites, and today was the day that they were really put to the test."
"At 9:03 am, Elon Musk did what Elon Musk does best and took to Twitter.
With sky-high hopes, the CEO attempted his first Tweet using the
internet connection provided by SpaceX’s Starlink constellation."
When can I watch Disney Plus on Starlink for free ?
https://www.pcmag.com/news/371465/verizon-offers-customers-12-months-of-disney-for-free?
Disney, free?

When you wish upon a star, I suppose.