"Reflex: A Jumper Novel" by Steven Gould
2021-05-19 19:28:57 UTC
"Reflex: A Jumper Novel" by Steven Gould
https://www.amazon.com/Reflex-Jumper-Novel-Steven-Gould/dp/0812578546/

Book number two of a four book science fiction series. Or is it a
fantasy series ? I have read this book several times, maybe four or
five now. I read the well printed and well bound MMPB published by Tor
in 2005 that I just bought used from Amazon as my original book is
packed. I am rebuying the other two books in the series and reading
those as well. But I am having trouble as they have not been reissued
in trade paperback and their print runs have run out.

I have always wanted to be a teleporter. I mean, it is the ultimate for
a lazy man. I first picked this book up on a lark in 2005 and was
extremely surprised at how good it is. The characters are well
developed and suck you into their stories. I actually read this book
before "Jumper" and bought it then.

Would you like to be able to teleport ? What happens if someone kidnaps
and chains you to the wall while they "train" you to perform their
nefarious deeds ?

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars (293 reviews)

Lynn
Christian Weisgerber
2021-05-20 15:13:19 UTC
I have always wanted to be a teleporter. I mean, it is the ultimate for
a lazy man.
You are thinking small. Moving around is for the little people.
If you are rich/powerful, people come to you.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber ***@mips.inka.de
smw
2021-05-20 18:55:12 UTC
Post by Christian Weisgerber
Post by Lynn McGuire
I have always wanted to be a teleporter. I mean, it is the ultimate for
a lazy man.
You are thinking small. Moving around is for the little people.
If you are rich/powerful, people come to you.
Canonically, thinking small is when you see your bus on the other side of
the street and wish you could teleport across to catch it (as seen in
a .signature posted by Kenneth Arromdee).

- Steven
Steven Winikoff | "The trouble with life was that you
Montreal, QC, Canada | didn't get a chance to practice
***@smwonline.ca | before doing it for real."
http://smwonline.ca |