All things are made of atoms.
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2019-11-09 20:06:14 UTC
Okay, it seems yous people still don't get it...

it's very simple

(if you don't let the 'scientific community' confuse you)

((they are in the confusion business))

All things are made of atoms.

Einstein can confirm that

the big bang came from...

*the first atom*.

I repeat, All things are made of atoms..

So that means

All things are made of atoms..

came from *the first atom*.

The first atom, exploded

which resulted in

many copies

of the first atom.

That's why

All things are made of atoms.

All things come from ...one thing.

The first atom.

Einstein can confirm that

the big bang came from...

*the first atom*.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Tom Roberts
2019-11-11 17:19:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
All things are made of atoms.
This is just plain not true. Don't you even THINK about what you write?

Here are some things that are not made of atoms:
light in all its forms
electric currents
electric and magnetic fields
particle beams
cosmic rays
solar wind
plasma in all its forms
Bose-Einstein condensates
conduction electrons in a metal

The word "things" is ambiguous, and can even extend to abstract concepts:
all of mathematics
momentum, energy, Lagrangians, ...
honor
duty

Tom Roberts
The Starmaker
2019-11-12 06:36:07 UTC
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by The Starmaker
All things are made of atoms.
This is just plain not true. Don't you even THINK about what you write?
light in all its forms
electric currents
electric and magnetic fields
particle beams
cosmic rays
solar wind
plasma in all its forms
Bose-Einstein condensates
conduction electrons in a metal
all of mathematics
momentum, energy, Lagrangians, ...
honor
duty
Tom Roberts
Suerly you're joking, Mr. Roberts.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Tom Roberts
2019-11-12 14:10:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by The Starmaker
All things are made of atoms.
This is just plain not true. Don't you even THINK about what you write?
light in all its forms
electric currents
electric and magnetic fields
particle beams
cosmic rays
solar wind
plasma in all its forms
Bose-Einstein condensates
conduction electrons in a metal
all of mathematics
momentum, energy, Lagrangians, ...
honor
duty
Tom Roberts
Suerly you're joking, Mr. Roberts.
Surely you're faking stupidity, which is why I'll resume ignoring you.

Tom Roberts
Thomas Heger
2019-11-15 07:01:47 UTC
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Tom Roberts
Post by The Starmaker
All things are made of atoms.
This is just plain not true. Don't you even THINK about what you write?
         light in all its forms
         electric currents
         electric and magnetic fields
         particle beams
         cosmic rays
         solar wind
         plasma in all its forms
         Bose-Einstein condensates
         conduction electrons in a metal
         all of mathematics
         momentum, energy, Lagrangians, ...
         honor
         duty
Tom Roberts
Suerly you're joking, Mr. Roberts.
Surely you're faking stupidity, which is why I'll resume ignoring you.
I personally think, the 'particle concept' is wrong, since particles are
nothing, what you could eventually call 'things'.

As proof of concept I take 'Growing Earth' which I regard as true and
valid description of the creation of our planet.

Since GE and the standard model directly contradict each other, one had
to go. My assumption: particles are not real, hence atoms aren't neither.

So what is real then??

I think my own concept is correct, which I call 'structured spacetime'.

See here:

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dd8jz2tx_3gfzvqgd6

So other explicitly 'materialistic' concepts are wrong, too. This is
especially the case for SRT, what is in my opinion nothing but a pile of
crap.

TH
The Starmaker
2019-11-14 07:16:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, as everyone knows already... Albert Einstein believes that the big bang was a result of...the first atom.

Simply, according to Albert Einstein the first atom came before the big bang...

the question of course is...

What was the first atom doing before it's activated the big bang?

No one even seems to bother to ask the question...

The first atom was busy filling up

with energy, until it got so

crowded...that it began to

run out of space, and

began to compress the energy inside

itself until

matter was formed.

It was the combination of

Energy and Mass

and the lack of space for

the new matter, that it exploded

sending matter/rocks

all over the place.

Rocks of all different

sizes where thrown everywhere.

Some of these rocks you call them planets.

Or killer asteroids, but they are just rocks.

Now, the question really is...

how does the earth as you know it fit in.

Well, ..that seems to be a problem, because

...it ...shouldn't

be

here.

You
are
not
suppose
be
here..
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-16 08:39:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
But the fact is...you are here.

So that means
i need to go back
to the first atom
and look inside
and see what other
element inside the
first atom to make
an earth to be..

the only
explaination is
inside that
first atom
contained...
consciouness.

That explains everything.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-18 20:51:02 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
By everything, I mean...everything.

In other words, that which causes a probability wave to collapase ..is the same answer that gives an earth (as you know it today) to exist, ...consciouness.

So, simply put...you take consciouness inside the first atom, and it creates a big bang, with everything it it as you see today.

Consciouness....renders...the universe.

Now, if you want to know...WHY? Simply, he couldn't take it anymore! He was dying of boredom. He fuckin exploded!

Solitary confinement is a bitch.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-21 06:30:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, I'm going to answer a question that has never been answered
correctly in the history of astronomy, physics, science and science
fiction...

What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave? The answer,
(i'll give you a hint)...

imagine if you will..
a naked woman
maybe just from
taking a shower..
and you are
observering her..
through a window, maybe..

What happens next?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-21 07:27:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave? The answer,
(i'll give you a hint)...
imagine if you will..
a naked woman
maybe just from
taking a shower..
and you are
observering her..
through a window, maybe..
What happens next?
You pass out because of the loss of blood to the brain?
dat doesn't answer the question...What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-21 16:36:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave? The answer,
(i'll give you a hint)...
imagine if you will..
a naked woman
maybe just from
taking a shower..
and you are
observering her..
through a window, maybe..
What happens next?
You pass out because of the loss of blood to the brain?
dat doesn't answer the question...What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave?
My fault, I forgot to mentioned the collapse part...

imagine if you will..
a naked woman
maybe just from
taking a shower..
and you are
observering her..
through a window...

Suddenly she covers herself..

What caused her to cover herself suddenly?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-22 02:12:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
What causes the collapse of the quantum probility wave is that...is not just the observer (looking through the widow...) and
the consciouness of the observer is also looking through the window...
but the collapse is caused by the ...observed.

She covers her naked body because she became 'aware' that she was being observed, which she quickly covered herself.

Quantium particles and waves are 'aware' when they are being observed, and change. They also have...consciouness.

Which brings me back to ...the first atom.

Since the consciouness in the first atom became aware, it had only one direction to go...

it had unlimited intelligence to create the earth, but once it was created...limits were put in.

Infinte became...finite.

Time is limited.

Space is limited.

Intelligence is...limited, even for the consciouness from the first atom.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-23 07:14:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, as I already mentioned before...the big bang was derived from Einstein's theory of relativity..also. "the first atom" was derived
from Einstein't theory of relativity...(it's just that "the first atom" has been hidden purposely from you).

You're not suppose to know about "the first atom". But it's there with the big bang in wiki.

It's like American History school books, they don't like to mentioned the atomic bomb dropped on Japan (maybe just one paragraph, two sentence onlys might be mentioned in the textbook in high school)

It is the...unmentionable in the 'scientific community'. (Even the so-called knowledgeable in relativity don't know about it, unless I point it out.)

But from the "the first atom"...the question of who or what created God is answered. God was created from the first atom. From there He begun the creation of the universe and the earth.

The creation of the universe and the earth...is the big bang. Before the big bang was...."the first atom".

We don't need these science guys to explain this...I'll do it for you.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-30 19:53:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
One other note...before it was called "the first atom", it was called..."the cosmic egg".

But they had to throw that out right way because then the little people be asking "Who laid the egg?".

Any mention of a creator in the 'scientific community' is taboo and forbidden.

Fat is why when they got around getting used to calling it "The Big Bang", they had to figure out how to get
rid of the little people when they aske "What came before the big bang?".

So, in order for the 'scientific community' not to be bothered by the little people, they came up with..."There was no Before!".

And now today, they teach children in schools and university to answer to everyone..."There was no Before!" (like the lemmings they are)

They beleive their own PR (public relations).

to be continued...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-30 20:06:58 UTC
Now, fast forward...

if you ask anyone "Where were you before you were born?"...

you get a lot of blank stares.

Some say, "I didn't even exist."

If you look at the question "Where were you before you were born?"

you will notice it contains two... "yous".

So, in order to know where were you before you were born you have to
understand first what is meant by the two words..."You". Or,

what is You?

Or, what do they think who You is?

Once you understand who You is...then you discover..

You always existed...at least from the very very first atom.

A mother having a baby is just a delivery system...an extension of...the Yous.

Like cigarettes is a delivery system for nicotine.
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
the unchallengeable.
Bast
2019-11-14 15:59:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
If you can accept the "ONE ELECTRON UNIVERSE THEORY"
Perhaps everything is actually made from ONE atom, that just keeps
re-appearing in the quantum foam.