Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
2019-01-01 22:28:57 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01

Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.

2019-01-01 22:34:59 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Lynn
And collards.
2019-01-02 07:36:42 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Lynn
And collards.
Oops, no collards. I like collards but the wife does not. They are
very salty.

2019-01-02 07:41:05 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Lynn
And collards.
Oops, no collards. I like collards but the wife does not. They are
very salty.
Well, if the "luck" from the peas work, you may get the money even without
the "green".
2019-01-02 07:52:33 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Lynn
And collards.
Oops, no collards. I like collards but the wife does not. They are
very salty.
Well, if the "luck" from the peas work, you may get the money even without
the "green".
Maybe I will get the $60K in bad invoices from 2017/2018 to pay up. My
employees and I could really use the money.

2019-01-02 18:09:15 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
   https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Lynn
Uh oh. Running to the little boy's bush many times.
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/02

2019-01-02 00:15:53 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Can't. Carbs.
2019-01-03 22:55:33 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
Can't. Carbs.
Not cannibalism?
That'd only be if we roasted will.i.am and crew.

Mind you, that Fergie is certainly toothsome. :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Eyed_Peas

2019-01-04 01:55:26 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
I think I'm OK without.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_pea#Lucky_New_Year_food>

Are we reading your version as "365 peas, for each day",
or "365 peas for each day"? (133,225 peas total.)

Was this devised by a farmer who had difficulty selling
their product?
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2019-01-04 02:06:56 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
I think I'm OK without.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_pea#Lucky_New_Year_food>
Are we reading your version as "365 peas, for each day",
or "365 peas for each day"? (133,225 peas total.)
Was this devised by a farmer who had difficulty selling
their product?
No trouble there: Blackeye peas sell like hotcakes!

Or, um, I've had a lot more blackeye peas than hotcakes.

Actually I prefer field peas & snaps given the choice, but either, over
rice with the pot-liquor as gravy (beware hot bars with slotted spoons..)
is a little cup of heaven.
2019-01-04 16:00:28 UTC
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
I think I'm OK without.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_pea#Lucky_New_Year_food>
Are we reading your version as "365 peas, for each day",
or "365 peas for each day"? (133,225 peas total.)
Was this devised by a farmer who had difficulty selling
their product?
Earl thought that they tasted funny but ate them anyways.
2019-01-04 18:12:55 UTC
Post by Greg Goss
Over The Hedge: 2019 Black Eyed Peas
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2019/01/01
Better eat your Black Eyed Peas today for good luck in 2019.
I think I'm OK without.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black-eyed_pea#Lucky_New_Year_food>
Are we reading your version as "365 peas, for each day",
or "365 peas for each day"? (133,225 peas total.)
Was this devised by a farmer who had difficulty selling
their product?
Earl thought that they tasted funny but ate them anyways.
That was a great song.