How many star are there in the universe?
The Starmaker
2018-09-02 06:57:59 UTC
Actually, I don't know how many stars there are in the universe..

but I can tell you the number is an even number.

For every star born, a twin is born.

You can actually draw a straight line between one star and it's twin.

For every star that dies, it's twin dies also.

In other words, our sun has a twin. An exact twin, an identical twin if you will.

That twin might be at the other side somewhere but a straight line will point to it.

All stars have twins that a straight line can point to.

The Starmaker
Whisper
2018-09-02 07:21:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Actually, I don't know how many stars there are in the universe..
but I can tell you the number is an even number.
For every star born, a twin is born.
You can actually draw a straight line between one star and it's twin.
For every star that dies, it's twin dies also.
In other words, our sun has a twin. An exact twin, an identical twin if you will.
That twin might be at the other side somewhere but a straight line will point to it.
All stars have twins that a straight line can point to.
The Starmaker
Tell us something we don't know.

---
https://www.avg.com
The Starmaker
2018-09-14 06:32:43 UTC
What is the difference between a "radio interview" given by Richard Feynman and a Feynman Lecture?
They are both in fact...lectures!
No, they are not.
Both given by Richard Feynman.
Both published in books.
OMG. Since when is the definition of a lecture that it is a work published
*in* *a* *book*? Are you completely insane now?
Maybe...you don't know the definition of the word...lecture.
No, *you* don’t. And if one needed any more evidence that you have not the
slightest clue what you are blathering about, would would just have given it.
Hopeless.
--
PointedEars
lec·ture

Where do trees come from?
A] from the air
B] from the ground
Maybe you don't understand the question...I'm confused, I don't know the answer...do trees come from the air or the ground?
I mean, even Feynman seems to be confused...
"the tree is coming out of the air? They surely come out of the ground! No, they come out of the air!"
maybe he misspoke...and he corrected himself...or he is lying...but, I'm confused.
Do trees come from the air or from the ground?
Now, if you watch and listen carefully...
you can tell Richard Feynman is lying.

(people who lie cannot get their story straight. that is how you catch a murderer)

http://youtu.be/ifk6iuLQk28

Richard Feynamn yells that trees come out of the air. But, ..he cannot seem to get his story straight.

Richard Feynman sez...

People cut trees and think that it comes from the ground.
the tree is coming out of the air
They surely come out of the ground!
No, they come out of the air!
So in fact most of the tree is out of the ground -I'm sorry: it's out of the air!
There's a little bit from the ground: some minerals and so forth.

(He lowers his voice when he realizes he's on camera and sez: There's a little bit from the ground: some minerals and so forth.)

When a person cannot get their story straight it means they are lying.

It's not the first time Richard Feynman lies...i think everyone thinks everything Richard Feynman says is the Truth, when
in fact he is just making up stuff because no one questions him.

Now, what other things did Richard Feynman at the time say that everyone believes but isn't true?

Here's a whole transcript
http://antoine.wojdyla.fr/assets/traductions/feynman_fun_en.html

or pick any of his books or lectures...
The Starmaker
2018-09-16 00:29:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
He sez:

"Water comes out of the ground, you see; only is that it has to get there out of the air,.."

So, that means in Feynman's mind ...the tree is mostly water and comes from the air...

then, a person is mostly water, so they must also come from the air.

(There's a little bit from the ground: some minerals and so forth...called dust)

Now you got trees ane people falling out of the air...
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-09-16 08:36:14 UTC
[misconceptions, conspiracy theories, and libel]
Thank goodness that Richard Feynman is already dead and does not have
to witness your incredible stupidity.

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logorrhea_(psychology)>
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect>

For the intellectually challenged, here is the key part of Feynman’s
explanation:

,-<http://antoine.wojdyla.fr/assets/traductions/feynman_fun_en.html>

| […] The carbon dioxide in the air goes into the tree, and changes it,
| kicking out the oxygen, and pushing the oxygen away from the carbon,
| and leaving the carbon substance (topped with water. Water comes out
| of the ground, you see; only is that it has to get there out of the
| air, it came down from the sky. […]

Will you shut up and learn to read *comprehensively* now, *please*?

F’up2 sci.physics
--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2
The Starmaker
2018-09-17 06:14:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I just cannot imagine...trees falling from the sky. How does that work????

It's raining trees.

I need to go outside and see if trees are falling from the sky...

okay, i see some trees on the ground but i didn't see it when it landed..
The Starmaker
2018-09-18 00:39:06 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
R. Feynman (a bit angry): what do you mean "what's the feeling between two magnets when you hold them"?

How is it possible that Richard Feynman doesn't understand the question: "what's the feeling between two magnets when you hold them"

I'm beginning to think Richard Feynman is a fuckin RETARD!

I mean he looks like a fuckin retard when he bangs on those ...bongos.

(i think the interveiwer wants to say...WHATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM ARE YOU A FUCKIN RETARD!!!!)
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn