Instrucions from Martians
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2019-11-21 17:19:41 UTC
I got instructions that read..."reboot your printer."

How do I reboot my printer? Do I press CTR, ALT, DEL????

i don't understand these people from mars...do they understand earthlings?

Are they 'aware' dat they speak a different language?

"reboot your printer."?

If you from Mars it probably makes sense to you, but I'm not from Mars so it makes no sense to me at all.

"reboot your printer." What duh fuck does dat mean, huh?

_____
,-" "-.
/ o o \
/ \ / \
/ )-"-( \
/ ( 6 6 ) \
/ \ " / \
/ )=( \
/ o .--"-"--. o \
/ I / - - \ I \
.--( (_}y/\ /\y{_) )--.
( ".___l\/__\_____/__\/l___," )
\ /
"-._ o O o O o O o _,-"
`--Y--.___________.--Y--'
|==.___________.==| hjw
`==.___________.==' `97
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-11-30 19:44:06 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
maybe the guy who wrote the instruction manual for his code id from a foreign country and thinks the word "re-boot" means "turn on"....

so he reboots the microwave, he reboots the lights, he reboots the tv...and tells people to reboots their printer..

maybe he don't understand Martians either.

You know, there are a lot of slumdog coders out there...
the unchallengeable.
benj
2019-11-30 23:36:21 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Starfaker you are such a wonderful example of ignorance and why voters
should NEVER give any actual power to Libs. All you know is grammar,
spelling and fantasy.

Here is a little hint you dumbfuck. Today EVERYTHING including your
toilet and sewing machine all are operated with microprocessors. Hence,
since all Nerds are convinced that all computers MUST "boot" (I call it
waiting for tubes to warm up) therefore indeed all these things can be
"rebooted". And you ignorant lib dreamer, cntrl-alt-delete is not the
only way a circuit can be signaled to reboot. I"m not even going to tell
how. Be a good liberal arts clown and go ask a 9 year old how this is done.

Clearly it is time to revisit history so we won't be forced to repeat it.

REPOST:

With apologies to Uncle Al:

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Starmaker is. I mean
rock-hard stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. Surface
of Venus under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric
acid vapor dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid. Stupid
so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole
different sensorium of stupid. Starmaker is trans-stupid stupid.
Meta-stupid. Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its
own Schwarzschild radius. Black hole stupid. Stupid gotten so dense
and massive that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid.
Starmaker emits more stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise
emits stupid/year. Quasar stupid. Nothing else in the universe can
be this stupid. Starmaker is an oozingly putrescent primordial
fragment from the original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of
stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of
physics that define maximally extrapolated hypergeometric
n-dimensional backgroundless stupid as we can imagine it. Starmaker
is Planck stupid, a quantum foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid,
a grand unified theory of stupid.

"Starmaker is the epiphany of stupid. Starmaker is stooopid."

Mark L. Fergerson
The Starmaker
2019-12-01 01:00:30 UTC
Post by benj
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
But Mark L. Fergerson is Jewish, ...all Jewish people talk like Mark L. Fergerson. Didn't you know that? Don't you know how 'those people' are????

They are just tryin to raise themselves up the totem pole.

Why do you think they killed 6 million of them, ...??

Imagine 6 million Mark L. Fergerson in this world, wat do you got? A bunch of pest that need to be exterminated.

These are not human beings..

they are a mistake of nature which nature has been tryin to correct since their very beginning on earth.

I heard in Italy they are tryin to start a new Nazi party...nature at work again.

Here is an example of the Mark L. Fergerson's of this world have to offer...

He should drink too much castor oil.
He should give it all away to doctors.
Let him suffer and remember.
Throw salt in his eyes, pepper in his nose.
Leeches should drink him dry.
He should laugh with lizards.
He should grow a wooden tongue.
Venereal disease should consume his body.
Why bother getting up alive?
He should crap blood and pus.
He should go nuts and run around (through the streets).
I should outlive him long enough to bury him.
God should bless him with three people: one should grab him, the second should stab him and the third should hide him.
He should have a large store, and whatever people ask for he shouldn?t have, and what he does have shouldn?t be requested.
All problems I have in my heart, should go to his head.
He should be transformed into a chandelier, to hang by day and to burn by night.
All his teeth should fall out except one to make him suffer.
A hundred houses shall he have, in every house a hundred rooms and in every room twenty beds, and a delirious fever should drive him from bed to bed.
As many years as he?s walked on his feet, let him walk on his hands, and for the rest of the time he should crawl along on his ass.
Let what I wish on him come true (most, even half, even just 10%).
On summer days he should mourn, and on wintry nights, he should torture himself.
Black sorrow is all that his mother should see of him.
He should get so sick as to cough up his mother?s milk.
God should visit upon him the best of the Ten Plagues.
He should see everything, but have no reason (with what) to buy it.
He should marry the daughter of the Angel of Death.
Ten ships of gold should be his and the money should only make him sick.
He should have Pharaoh?s plagues sprinkled with Job?s scabies.
Hang yourself with a sugar rope and you?ll have a sweet death.
You should grow like an onion with your head in the ground.

Now, you tell me what kind of people talk this way?

The Starmaker