Google Groups Search seems broken
Joe Bernstein
2020-02-05 01:08:13 UTC
I recently mentioned my posts about the novels of Kristin Cashore, so
I went looking for them.

<https://groups.google.com/>

"Kristin Cashore"

No results.

<https://www.google.com/>

"Kristin Cashore" site:groups.google.com/

Four results, not including my posts.

<https://groups.google.com/>

"facts"

Two groups ("WTF Health Facts" and "Email archiving facts"), no posts.

"Keith Lynch" restricted to within any group

No results.

"rec.arts.sf.written" restricted to groups by that name

*Now* if I search for Kristin Cashore my posts come up.

I got similar results a few days ago, but hoped it was a temporary
glitch. Now that seems not to be the case.

Has anyone gotten any real results from searching Google Groups
lately? Were you signed in? (I wasn't, for these or the earlier
ones.)

Joe Bernstein
Joe Bernstein <***@gmail.com>
Kevrob
2020-02-05 01:55:02 UTC
Post by Joe Bernstein
[...]
Search results for Kristin Cashore bernstein {in any group}

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Kristin$20Cashore$20bernstein;context-place=topic/rec.arts.sf.written/CS5isoq1PjA

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Kristin$20Cashore$20bernstein/rec.arts.sf.written/Dm2VpONJssE/dNGSHDP2CgAJ

1st post

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/rec.arts.sf.written/Dm2VpONJssE/IJeSVbEqCgAJ