Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
2020-02-10 17:41:48 UTC
Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/02/10

I am fairly sure that a shotgun will not work on a demon. A six inch
cannon might irritate him.

Lynn
Juho Julkunen
2020-02-10 18:00:53 UTC
Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/02/10
I am fairly sure that a shotgun will not work on a demon. A six inch
cannon might irritate him.
There's an entire media franchise largely focused on the effect of
shotguns on demons.

They work fine.
--
Juho Julkunen
BFG9000 works better, admittedly
Dorothy J Heydt
2020-02-10 23:20:34 UTC
Post by Juho Julkunen
Post by Lynn McGuire
Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/02/10
I am fairly sure that a shotgun will not work on a demon. A six inch
cannon might irritate him.
There's an entire media franchise largely focused on the effect of
shotguns on demons.
They work fine.
Depends on what you load into them.
Mopoleum
Also helps if you have a chainsaw and an Olds Delta 88.
Juho Julkunen
2020-02-11 14:04:53 UTC
Post by Mopoleum
Post by Juho Julkunen
Post by Lynn McGuire
Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/02/10
I am fairly sure that a shotgun will not work on a demon. A six inch
cannon might irritate him.
There's an entire media franchise largely focused on the effect of
shotguns on demons.
They work fine.
Also helps if you have a chainsaw and an Olds Delta 88.
Right. There are media franchises focused on the use of shotguns and
chainsaws on demons.
Juho Julkunen
J. Clarke

Lynn McGuire
2020-02-11 02:02:04 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/02/10
I am fairly sure that a shotgun will not work on a demon. A six inch
cannon might irritate him.
http://youtu.be/KoExgr3yzvg
Yes, a self propelled rocket with an exploding warhead might do some damage.

I love Buffy.

2020-02-11 08:29:21 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Swan Eaters: Wiggie is going to eat well tonight !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/02/10
I am fairly sure that a shotgun will not work on a demon. A six inch
cannon might irritate him.
http://youtu.be/KoExgr3yzvg
Yes, a self propelled rocket with an exploding warhead might do some damage.
I love Buffy.
"What's that do?"

Load the cannon with chunks of frozen holy water? Or
chain, worked into a rosary, and blessed? Canister
filled with St Michael medals?

There's always the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. :)