The Center of the Universe...
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-12-01 20:49:12 UTC
I don't know where the center of the universe is at...

but if you believe the center of the universe begins at the
big bang, then it's simple to determine the
center of the universe.

You simply draw a straight line
from any one star
and draw a line from the direction it
came from.

The tough part is determining which way the star is moving.

Then you just draw a straight line from the opposite direction it's moving.

You then find one another star and do the same thing.

You will find that the two lines will meet.

That point which it meets is

The Center of the Universe.

anybody got a pencil?
SolomonW
2018-12-02 01:22:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I don't know where the center of the universe is at...
but if you believe the center of the universe begins at the
big bang, then it's simple to determine the
center of the universe.
You simply draw a straight line
from any one star
and draw a line from the direction it
came from.
The tough part is determining which way the star is moving.
Then you just draw a straight line from the opposite direction it's moving.
You then find one another star and do the same thing.
You will find that the two lines will meet.
That point which it meets is
The Center of the Universe.
anybody got a pencil?
We believe that the universe has no center, this is consistent with our
current belief that no place in the universe is special.
Whisper
2018-12-02 09:46:28 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I don't know where the center of the universe is at...
but if you believe the center of the universe begins at the
big bang, then it's simple to determine the
center of the universe.
The center of our local area is the big bang, the actual universe is
trillions of times bigger & the 'big bang' doesn't register on that
scale. It's not even a small fart.

---
https://www.avg.com
The Starmaker
2018-12-02 21:15:34 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I don't know where the center of the universe is at...
but if you believe the center of the universe begins at the
big bang, then it's simple to determine the
center of the universe.
You simply draw a straight line
from any one star
and draw a line from the direction it
came from.
The tough part is determining which way the star is moving.
Then you just draw a straight line from the opposite direction it's moving.
You then find one another star and do the same thing.
You will find that the two lines will meet.
That point which it meets is
The Center of the Universe.
anybody got a pencil?
I think it has already been done. But it has been determined which direction
the galaxies are coming from, not the individual stars.
Well, they got that wrong.

You must be talking about people who don't understand 'how galaxies are formed'.

A galaxy is like a whole bunch of web pages..

to understand stand how the galaxy was formed, you just need to study...one web page.

The oldest stars in the universe is...The Big Dipper. It's right up there...look up.

Fuck Hubble!
c***@optonline.net
2018-12-03 12:22:51 UTC
Since the universe is obviously infinite in all dimensions ( including
time ) and without boundaries or limits, it doesn't have a center in
any usual sense.
The Starmaker
2018-12-03 17:57:51 UTC
Post by c***@optonline.net
Since the universe is obviously infinite in all dimensions ( including
time ) and without boundaries or limits, it doesn't have a center in
any usual sense.
if that were true
you wouldn't have
what yous
called...a
singularity.

Next yous
will be saying
a black hole
has no center.

You simply draw a straight line
from any one star
and draw a line from the direction it
came from.

You just draw a straight line from the opposite direction it's moving.

You then find one another star and do the same thing.

You will find that the two lines will meet.

That point
the point of origin
where and place it meets is

The Center of the Universe.

This is accurate, correct and true information.

The only information I post is

accurate, correct and true information.

100 percent accuracy
100 percent correct
100 percent true.

You cannot fool mother nature.

Now, does anybody got a pencil?
%
wrong
The Starmaker
2018-12-09 07:32:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by c***@optonline.net
[...]
All stars meet at the same point...the center...they just seem to be spread out randomly, but they are not...
they all have their place in the universe.

If you look at the universe through 4th dimensional eyes...you can see all the lines are visible.
The Starmaker
2018-12-09 19:51:36 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by c***@optonline.net
[...]
Since...thru my observations..of the universe..I can see the universe in it's 4th dimensional state...

and it appears to me that space, time, exist in the 4th dimension...including Stars.

In other words, 'Stars' *exist* in the ...4th dimension, along with space and time.

I don't know if the 'scientific community' have discovered that yet...
The Starmaker
2018-12-09 20:38:20 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by c***@optonline.net
[...]
It's also very possible that Earth exist in the fourth dimension also...and you might not be aware of it, but I cannot say for sure
since the earth is too small for me to observe among all these...stars.
The Starmaker
2018-12-10 08:34:08 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by c***@optonline.net
[...]
For those of yous who don't know what the fourth dimension looks like...

it is very simple..

besides time being in the 4th dimension with space and all the stars...

the universe is divided in 4 dimensions..

like a broken mirror.

A star in one dimension
would have a mirror version
of itself in the other
3 dimensions.

All the stars in the universe
have a mirror version of itself
in all 4 dimensions.

The Big Bang broke the mirror
into 4 parts.

If you look in the mirror
of the universe at a couple or
few stars...say like the big dipper...

* *
*
*
*
*
*

it would look this in the other dimension

*
*
*
*
*
* *

and upside down in the other two dimensions

i don't know why...it's just the way it is.
benj
Hey babbling drooler, how in hell did you ever get so damn dumb?
The Starmaker
2018-12-10 18:18:29 UTC
Post by benj
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by c***@optonline.net
[...]
well...if you want to know the truth...my science teacher told me if
i illustrated a science book he was writing then i wouldn't have to
do anything in his class and he will pass me.

i guess my science teacher saw i was a fuckin genuies...
The Starmaker
You mean like...dumb as a rock? I can be your Secretary of State! wat state you live in?
The Starmaker
Now, if you do a Image search on Google for the word "dumb" my picture doesn't show up first, guess who's picture does show up?
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2018-12-03 18:38:01 UTC
Post by c***@optonline.net
Since the universe is obviously infinite in all dimensions ( including
time ) and without boundaries or limits,
That is as "obvious" as ”red” is “green” and “1 + 1 = 42”.
Post by c***@optonline.net
it doesn't have a center in any usual sense.
That is true even if it is not infinite because expansion of our universe
is a metric one.

Stop amok-crossposting.

F’up2 sci.physics.relativity (as it pertains to cosmology)
--
PointedEars

Twitter: @PointedEars2