Over The Hedge: Interstellar Buc-ees
2021-06-07 06:33:07 UTC
Over The Hedge: Interstellar Buc-ees
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2021/06/05

One has to have one's standards.

2021-06-07 15:47:56 UTC
Over The Hedge: Interstellar Buc-ees
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2021/06/05
One has to have one's standards.
Okay. What's Buc-ee's and where does it dwell?

/google

Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Currently pursuing
expansion into more of the Deep South.

I'll pass.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-06-08 03:02:10 UTC
Over The Hedge: Interstellar Buc-ees
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2021/06/05
One has to have one's standards.
Okay. What's Buc-ee's and where does it dwell?
/google
Texas, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida. Currently pursuing
expansion into more of the Deep South.
I'll pass.
I'll advise that you stop by if ever traveling in the south. The
bathrooms are freaking awesome and continuously cleaned by a multiple
person staff. No toilet stalls, toilet rooms. I just got my truck
washed at ours.
https://buc-ees.com/
That's lovely, Lynn. Good for them. But after a week in
Florida (N.B. the bathrooms at W Disney World are also
immaculate), I don't want to go even near there again. Hot and
steamy, and this was in May. Note also that the park segments
are surrounded by miles and miles of native Floridian swamp,
carefully preserved, and surrounded by signs saying "Caution:
alligators and snakes may be present." My daughter was rather
disappointed that we saw no alligators except animatronics.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/