The Fourth Dimension
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2019-06-25 19:35:40 UTC
okay, it seems yous don't understand what and where is the 4th dimension.

You're living IN the 4th dimension.

You're IN it...*in*..like...inside.

The other 3 dimensions are..

Red
Green
and
Blue.

You're in...Living Color!
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-06-26 23:04:13 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
okay, it seems yous don't understand what and where is the 4th dimension.
You're living IN the 4th dimension.
You're IN it...*in*..like...inside.
The other 3 dimensions are..
Red
Green
and
Blue.
You're in...Living Color!
Now, I'm not going to go into the contents of Red, Green and Blue...(green contains steady stars, and red contains the shooting stars)

but, but...

the question is...is Yellow a Primary Color?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-06-28 05:38:23 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
okay, it seems yous don't understand what and where is the 4th dimension.
You're living IN the 4th dimension.
You're IN it...*in*..like...inside.
The other 3 dimensions are..
Red
Green
and
Blue.
You're in...Living Color!
Now, I'm not going to go into the contents of Red, Green and Blue...(green contains steady stars, and red contains the shooting stars)
but, but...
the question is...is Yellow a Primary Color?
Let me back up a little...

As you know in our universe there are...two primary colors. That means colors that are primary.

You have Red, Green and Blue...the primary colors of light, and

Red, Blue and Yellow...the primary colors of pigment on Earth.

Now, both primaries contain Red and Blue...but one with a change...from Green to Yellow.

Lets say our Earth is Blue
and Mars is Red
and Venus is Yellow...

3 primary colors.

What is the connection?
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-06-28 06:12:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Also, when they invented color tv...
they had a problem for years with
the color...Yellow.

Red, Gren and Blue primary colors of light didn't work on earth.

So...they invented a Fourth Dimension to Red, Green and Blue primary colors...they made Yellow the Fourth Primary color.

What is the connection? Why 3 primary colors, why not just one for the whole universe???
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-07-06 20:33:25 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
If you're searching for life on other planets on other solar systems..

you just need to find a solar system that has Earth's Three Primary Colors, Red, Blue and Yellow....maybe a pale blue color.

It's like a road sign, Yellow, Red, and there is the Blue planet. There is you life!

Not stupid ancient oceans or lakes...on moons and underground...

Water on top, STUPID!
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-07-11 07:39:56 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, how did they manage to come up with TWO primary colors, One for the universe and one for the Earth...whose idea was that?