[A Variety of Vaughns] The Wild Dead (The Bannerless Saga, book 2) by Carrie Vaughn
2018-11-23 15:43:52 UTC
The Wild Dead (The Bannerless Saga, book 2) by Carrie Vaughn

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/wildfire
2018-11-26 18:20:56 UTC
The Wild Dead (The Bannerless Saga, book 2) by Carrie Vaughn
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/wildfire
I have decided to pass on this series. I do have 2 or 3 of her books in
my SBR (strategic book reserve) at the moment.

Lynn
-dsr-
2018-11-28 18:56:59 UTC
The Wild Dead (The Bannerless Saga, book 2) by Carrie Vaughn
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/wildfire
I have decided to pass on this series. I do have 2 or 3 of her books in
my SBR (strategic book reserve) at the moment.
... you do know that this is a post-apocalyptic murder series, right?

-dsr-
Lynn McGuire