my scientific project
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-11-17 19:09:03 UTC
I'm currently working on a scientific project I cannot divulge yet...

that means it isn't on paper because my idea needs to be protected from

the governments of the world.

That aside...

my scientific project has led to

'other' discoveries I can make public now.

For example.

1) Lie detectors are being administrated incorrectly.

2) Mug shots are being taken incorrectly.

(usually they take a frontal view and one profile of a person arrested)

That's incorrect. Both profiles must be taken and the frontal view.

(they are missing a profile. Each profile contains...different information from the other.)

3) Animals like monkeys, gorillas, elephants, raccoons, (all animals) (all insects, fishes)

don't have consciousnesses.

(I looked using my 'scientific project I cannot divulge yet' and there is none.

No consciousnesses exist in animals, only humans have consciousnesses.

4) The human face is an illusion. You have only one eye, one mouth, one ear, one nose.

(look at a profile and all you see is one of each. You put both profiles together and it forms the 'illusion' of...a face)

You heard the expression talking from both sides of the mouth. There is two mouths. (one on one profile, and the other on the other profile)

You also use one side of the nose to snort cocaine. There is two nose.

2 eyes, 2 nose, 2 mouths, 2 ears.

(2 arms, 2 hands, 2 leges, 2 feet...)
benj
2018-11-17 22:03:59 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I'm currently working on a scientific project I cannot divulge yet...
that means it isn't on paper because my idea needs to be protected from
the governments of the world.
That aside...
my scientific project has led to
'other' discoveries I can make public now.
For example.
1) Lie detectors are being administrated incorrectly.
Sure. Blasey-Ford passed! Funny part was Ford wasn't asked "are you
lying" only "did you make these statements"! Politics is such fun.
Post by The Starmaker
2) Mug shots are being taken incorrectly.
(usually they take a frontal view and one profile of a person arrested)
That's incorrect. Both profiles must be taken and the frontal view.
(they are missing a profile. Each profile contains...different information from the other.)
You living in the past? Please catch up with the rest of the world.
Post by The Starmaker
3) Animals like monkeys, gorillas, elephants, raccoons, (all animals) (all insects, fishes)
don't have consciousnesses.
(I looked using my 'scientific project I cannot divulge yet' and there is none.
No consciousnesses exist in animals, only humans have consciousnesses.
Total bullshit. Anyone who owns a pet Knows they have consciousness.
Apes even talk. Dogs probably could too if you could figure out a way.
Not only do they talk, they think, reason, use tools, lie, kill each
other and even have ESP. How "human" is that? It's a great science topic
about which as usual you know exactly ZERO.
Post by The Starmaker
4) The human face is an illusion. You have only one eye, one mouth, one ear, one nose.
(look at a profile and all you see is one of each. You put both profiles together and it forms the 'illusion' of...a face)
You heard the expression talking from both sides of the mouth. There is two mouths. (one on one profile, and the other on the other profile)
You also use one side of the nose to snort cocaine. There is two nose.
2 eyes, 2 nose, 2 mouths, 2 ears.
(2 arms, 2 hands, 2 leges, 2 feet...)
It's spelled legs, dumbass. and there "is not two nose" you idiot.
humans have one nose with two nostrils. The nose and in fact all of the
body has bilateral symmetry (more or less). Why are you posting to
rec.arts.sf.written when apparently you can't speak English.

"Scientific project"! Bwahahahahahaha!
Starfaker the chances of you doing ANYTHING significant that is
"scientific" is zero! The fact that you are revealing a project that you
"can't talk about" proves there is no project.

Look, moron, there is already laser technology that could easily be
adapted to scan a persons face and provide all the needed data for
facial recognition to eliminate all our freedoms and privacy. Get busy,
comrade.

You are still an idiot.
The Starmaker
2018-11-17 22:44:51 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Okay, I see I gave too much information...

Look at a person's profile...How many eyes do you see? One!

How many ears do you see? One!

How-many-nose-do-you-see? One!

Now, look at the other profile...one, one, one

One is the left eye
One is the right eye

One is the left nose
One is the right nose.

Of course...if you put it together you have an illusion of one nose.

Which side of the nose do you snort cocaine with? Left side or right side??
The Starmaker
2018-11-18 20:59:15 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Okay, this might be at a level beyond yous comprehension...

but the first human was manufatured in a factory..

the left side in one department, and the right sight in
another department...then
it was sent to another deparment when it is...melded together.

You can still find traces of the the precise straight line...
the line where your two front teeth meet..straight down, straight up.

If you draw a precise straight line from the middle of the front teeth all the
way down on a woman...you see it meets exactly on the line yous call a ...vagina.

The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely.

Look closer and you can see the line meets with the center of her lips...kind of goes down a little pointing down:

.aadddbbbbaa, ,adddbbbbaaa.
.ad" "\bbmdd/" "ba.
.,d" `"' "b,.
.,ad" "ba,.
.,amd" __..,,,aaaaaadddddddMbbbbbbbaaaaaaa,,,..__ "bma,.
,am8888ca8"""""'' ``""""8ac88888ma,
"""""]8a. .a8["""""
"8ba. .ad8"'
`"8bma,. .,amd88"'
`"""88bmm==Normand===Veilleux==mmd88"""'
`""""""""""""""""""""""'

The Starmaker
2018-11-18 21:22:24 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
https://lovelace-media.imgix.net/getty/464515202.jpg
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1241/5344/files/Nudestix_Lip_Cheek_Love_Lips_Mobile_640x520px_d50e725e-07d9-47d2-9015-795df562f69c.jpg?6341302500241046148
Now, I don't see how it's possible to be able to look at a person's *both* eyes at the same time. It's an opticall illusion...

One trick people use to lie to another person is to...look at the center between the eyes when you are telling a lie.
The Starmaker
2018-11-24 20:38:36 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Now, I'll take it one step further...

(but my one step is thousand or millions of years ahead of yous)

"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."

Now, if you observe closley...

you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.

The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.

(but my one step is thousand or millions of years ahead of yous) (so, go back to your caves)
The Starmaker
2018-11-27 07:46:27 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)

that must mean...you're a tree.

If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...

oxoxoo ooxoo
ooxoxo oo oxoxooo
oooo xxoxoo ooo ooox
oxo o oxoxo xoxxoxo
oxo xooxoooo o ooo
ooo\oo\ /o/o
\ \/ /
| /
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____

___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
|HHHF
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
dHHHb
.dFd|bHb. o
o .dHFdH|HbTHb. o /
\ Y | \__,dHHFdHH|HHhoHHb.__Krogg Y

Now, for those having a hard time seeing a leaf and the brain

this is the design of a brain

and this is the design of a leaf:

(you already know fishes come from leaves...)
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
The Starmaker
2018-11-27 22:47:41 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
https://ackland.org/files/2018/02/Cajal_DRAWING_m1673.jpg
https://www.blumigo.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Galaxbl%C3%A4ter-2.jpg
http://shopforclipart.com/images/free-leaf-clipart/9.jpg
(you already know fishes come from leaves...)
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
NASA is always trying to prove Einstein was right..

but...these Mars expeditions it seems NASA is now trying to prove...H.G. Wells was right.

Did anybody bother to mentions to NASA and these 'science guys' that it's just...science fiction?

That, H.G. Wells just made up everything just to ...sell books?? Science Fiction books...

I mean...there are no trees on Mars.

or leaves..
The Starmaker
2018-11-27 23:31:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
The idea that people come from the ocean is...stupid. Go ahead, go into the ocean...you'll fuckin drown.
The Starmaker
2018-11-28 19:32:37 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
|HHHF
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
dHHHb
.dFd|bHb. o
o .dHFdH|HbTHb. o /
\ Y | \__,dHHFdHH|HHhoHHb.__Krogg Y
Now, for those having a hard time seeing a leaf and the brain
this is the design of a brain
https://ackland.org/files/2018/02/Cajal_DRAWING_m1673.jpg
https://www.blumigo.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Galaxbl%C3%A4ter-2.jpg
http://shopforclipart.com/images/free-leaf-clipart/9.jpg
(you already know fishes come from leaves...)
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
NASA is always trying to prove Einstein was right..
but...these Mars expeditions it seems NASA is now trying to prove...H.G. Wells was right.
Did anybody bother to mentions to NASA and these 'science guys' that it's just...science fiction?
That, H.G. Wells just made up everything just to ...sell books?? Science Fiction books...
I mean...there are no trees on Mars.
or leaves..
The idea that people come from the ocean is...stupid. Go ahead, go into the ocean...you'll fuckin drown.
stupid, stupid, stupid...bad enough you have teachers and proffesors telling you people come from the ocean...
stupid, stupid, stupid...
bad enough..

but, but what do you say about people who believe that stuff from them????

stupid, stupid, stupid...

ypu might as well trees come from the ocean, and fishes come from the ocean.

fishes come from the ocean???? okay, where did you get that idea?

I look at the cover of of this Science Journal and it appears to me that fishes do not comfrom the ocean, fishes come from...leaves.

leaves from a tree.

Where did you get the idea that fishes come from the ocean?
The Starmaker
2018-11-28 23:12:23 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
The Starmaker
2018-11-29 08:23:44 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
|HHHF
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
dHHHb
.dFd|bHb. o
o .dHFdH|HbTHb. o /
\ Y | \__,dHHFdHH|HHhoHHb.__Krogg Y
Now, for those having a hard time seeing a leaf and the brain
this is the design of a brain
https://ackland.org/files/2018/02/Cajal_DRAWING_m1673.jpg
https://www.blumigo.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Galaxbl%C3%A4ter-2.jpg
http://shopforclipart.com/images/free-leaf-clipart/9.jpg
(you already know fishes come from leaves...)
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
NASA is always trying to prove Einstein was right..
but...these Mars expeditions it seems NASA is now trying to prove...H.G. Wells was right.
Did anybody bother to mentions to NASA and these 'science guys' that it's just...science fiction?
That, H.G. Wells just made up everything just to ...sell books?? Science Fiction books...
I mean...there are no trees on Mars.
or leaves..
The idea that people come from the ocean is...stupid. Go ahead, go into the ocean...you'll fuckin drown.
stupid, stupid, stupid...bad enough you have teachers and proffesors telling you people come from the ocean...
stupid, stupid, stupid...
bad enough..
but, but what do you say about people who believe that stuff from them????
stupid, stupid, stupid...
ypu might as well trees come from the ocean, and fishes come from the ocean.
fishes come from the ocean???? okay, where did you get that idea?
I look at the cover of of this Science Journal and it appears to me that fishes do not comfrom the ocean, fishes come from...leaves.
leaves from a tree.
Where did you get the idea that fishes come from the ocean?
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Now, if you closer...at a part of the brain, you'll see a tree:

The arbor vitae

The arbor vitae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbor_vitae_(anatomy)
The Starmaker
2018-11-30 00:37:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b53Xn6uIJCc/U80bwPk00LI/AAAAAAAAJ_w/f_79LfIEofE/s1600/arborvitae.jpg
Why do you think monkeys still hang out at...trees? from whence they came.
The Starmaker
2018-11-30 00:43:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
|HHHF
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
dHHHb
.dFd|bHb. o
o .dHFdH|HbTHb. o /
\ Y | \__,dHHFdHH|HHhoHHb.__Krogg Y
Now, for those having a hard time seeing a leaf and the brain
this is the design of a brain
https://ackland.org/files/2018/02/Cajal_DRAWING_m1673.jpg
https://www.blumigo.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Galaxbl%C3%A4ter-2.jpg
http://shopforclipart.com/images/free-leaf-clipart/9.jpg
(you already know fishes come from leaves...)
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
NASA is always trying to prove Einstein was right..
but...these Mars expeditions it seems NASA is now trying to prove...H.G. Wells was right.
Did anybody bother to mentions to NASA and these 'science guys' that it's just...science fiction?
That, H.G. Wells just made up everything just to ...sell books?? Science Fiction books...
I mean...there are no trees on Mars.
or leaves..
The idea that people come from the ocean is...stupid. Go ahead, go into the ocean...you'll fuckin drown.
stupid, stupid, stupid...bad enough you have teachers and proffesors telling you people come from the ocean...
stupid, stupid, stupid...
bad enough..
but, but what do you say about people who believe that stuff from them????
stupid, stupid, stupid...
ypu might as well trees come from the ocean, and fishes come from the ocean.
fishes come from the ocean???? okay, where did you get that idea?
I look at the cover of of this Science Journal and it appears to me that fishes do not comfrom the ocean, fishes come from...leaves.
leaves from a tree.
Where did you get the idea that fishes come from the ocean?
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
The arbor vitae
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b53Xn6uIJCc/U80bwPk00LI/AAAAAAAAJ_w/f_79LfIEofE/s1600/arborvitae.jpg
The arbor vitae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbor_vitae_(anatomy)
Why do you think monkeys still hang out at...trees? from whence they came.
Have you ever felt like
you're falling off a tree..
you try to catch
the branch
so you won't fall?

It's about...trees.

from whence you came
The Starmaker
2018-11-30 07:43:40 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
> [...]
"The same line meets all the way up dividing her left and right brain precisely."
Now, if you observe closley...
you
will
find
the
origin
of
the
brain.
The origin of the human brain is...a leaf from a tree.
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
Since the human brain formed...from a leaf (if you liiok at a leaf abd a human brain you'll see it has the same design)
that must mean...you're a tree.
If you look at most trees, you're see from the trunl two major arms that spread out...
| |
| D|
| |
| |
______/____\____
___
_,-'"" """"`--.
,-' __,,-- \
,' __,--""""dF )
/ .-"Hb_,--""dF /
,' _Hb ___dF"-._,-'
,' _,-"""" ""--..__
( ,-' `.
`._,' _ _ ;
,' ,' `-'Hb-.___..._,-'
\ ,'"Hb.-'HH`-.dHF"
`--' "Hb HH dF"
"Hb HH dF
"HbHHdF
|HHHF
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
|HHH|
dHHHb
.dFd|bHb. o
o .dHFdH|HbTHb. o /
\ Y | \__,dHHFdHH|HHhoHHb.__Krogg Y
Now, for those having a hard time seeing a leaf and the brain
this is the design of a brain
https://ackland.org/files/2018/02/Cajal_DRAWING_m1673.jpg
https://www.blumigo.de/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Galaxbl%C3%A4ter-2.jpg
http://shopforclipart.com/images/free-leaf-clipart/9.jpg
(you already know fishes come from leaves...)
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
NASA is always trying to prove Einstein was right..
but...these Mars expeditions it seems NASA is now trying to prove...H.G. Wells was right.
Did anybody bother to mentions to NASA and these 'science guys' that it's just...science fiction?
That, H.G. Wells just made up everything just to ...sell books?? Science Fiction books...
I mean...there are no trees on Mars.
or leaves..
The idea that people come from the ocean is...stupid. Go ahead, go into the ocean...you'll fuckin drown.
stupid, stupid, stupid...bad enough you have teachers and proffesors telling you people come from the ocean...
stupid, stupid, stupid...
bad enough..
but, but what do you say about people who believe that stuff from them????
stupid, stupid, stupid...
ypu might as well trees come from the ocean, and fishes come from the ocean.
fishes come from the ocean???? okay, where did you get that idea?
I look at the cover of of this Science Journal and it appears to me that fishes do not comfrom the ocean, fishes come from...leaves.
leaves from a tree.
Where did you get the idea that fishes come from the ocean?
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/The%20Starmaker%20Science%20Journal/The-Starmaker-Science-Journal-2-abcd.jpg
The arbor vitae
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-b53Xn6uIJCc/U80bwPk00LI/AAAAAAAAJ_w/f_79LfIEofE/s1600/arborvitae.jpg
The arbor vitae
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbor_vitae_(anatomy)
Why do you think monkeys still hang out at...trees? from whence they came.
Have you ever felt like
you're falling off a tree..
you try to catch
the branch
so you won't fall?
It's about...trees.
from whence you came
but the idea that people comd from the ocean is...

stupid, stupid, stupid.