Wizard of Id: sleeping with a dragon
2020-05-11 19:34:37 UTC
Wizard of Id: sleeping with a dragon
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2020/05/11

When I was younger, I thought having a fire breathing dragon as a pet
would be cool. The past few years of WID has corrected that view.

2020-05-11 21:27:45 UTC
Wizard of Id: sleeping with a dragon
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2020/05/11
When I was younger, I thought having a fire breathing dragon as a pet
would be cool. The past few years of WID has corrected that view.
Id needs to have giant staircases invented, so you
have a lair for pets like Eddie Munster's Spot.

2020-05-12 04:24:16 UTC
Wizard of Id: sleeping with a dragon
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2020/05/11
When I was younger, I thought having a fire breathing dragon as a pet
would be cool. The past few years of WID has corrected that view.
Id needs to have giant staircases invented, so you
have a lair for pets like Eddie Munster's Spot.
Kevin R
Still gotta feed the dragon.

And watch out for his / her sneezes.

And then there is the cost of the pile of gold.
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2020/04/18

2020-05-12 03:57:11 UTC
On Mon, 11 May 2020 14:34:37 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Post by Lynn McGuire
Wizard of Id: sleeping with a dragon
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2020/05/11
When I was younger, I thought having a fire breathing dragon as a pet
would be cool. The past few years of WID has corrected that view.
Really depends on the dragon and the milieu in which it is embedded.
Keeping one fed today in the US would be be a costly endeavor. On
Pern not so much.
Lynn McGuire
2020-05-12 04:11:03 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Wizard of Id: sleeping with a dragon
https://www.gocomics.com/wizardofid/2020/05/11
When I was younger, I thought having a fire breathing dragon as a pet
would be cool. The past few years of WID has corrected that view.
Really depends on the dragon and the milieu in which it is embedded.
Keeping one fed today in the US would be be a costly endeavor. On
Pern not so much.
In the city, the cost to feed the dragon would be infinite right now.

At the farm, the cost would be slight as farmers are killing cattle and
pigs rather than feeding them right now.