Time Criminials Of the Dawn Age, Hearken & Obey!
2019-11-29 05:55:00 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2019/11/27
a***@msn.com
2019-11-29 18:47:01 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2019/11/27
"Legions in Time" reference - right? A great story
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2019-11-29 19:52:41 UTC
Post by a***@msn.com
Post by Ted Nolan <tednolan>
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2019/11/27
"Legions in Time" reference - right? A great story
Yep!
2019-12-01 16:40:42 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2019/11/27
And here everyone thought it was the _oil companies_ that were suppressing free energy!

2019-12-01 17:06:43 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2019/11/27
And here everyone thought it was the _oil companies_ that were suppressing free energy!
And this comic strip is even referred to on my web page, in jest:

"Of course, it could be that the Egyptian traditions and the Kabbalah simply derived from a common source, in Atlantis, or even Lemuria. Lemuria: that lost continent, located in the Indian Ocean, where it provided an explanation for why lemurs were found in both Madagascar and (as fossils) in Indonesia. Doubtless my readers are all familiar with the Philadelphia Experiment, in which the secret theories of Dr. Albert Einstein (and perhaps the lost notebooks of Nikola Tesla, and scraps of information gleaned from crashed flying saucers) were used in an attempt to develop a cloaking device for U. S. naval vessels. Under somewhat less secrecy, even presented to the public in major newspapers - but in a veiled form - Einstein also experimented with time travel, bringing to the present a primitive man from this ancient continent; from this research, we learned that Lemuria was originally divided into the rival kingdoms of Lem and Mu. These rival kingdoms were eventually united, forming a civilization so advanced that it eventually caused the entire continent to float up into the air and settle down in the Pacific ocean. (On a smaller scale, this technology allowed the Pyramids to be built.)

"But a chunk of the continent proved a home to separatists who wanted to divide the ancient kingdom of Lem from Lemuria, and thus they floated a chunk of the continent to the Atlantic ocean, where it became known as Atlantis; this explains how Atlantis and Lemuria managed to exist while blatantly contradicting the facts of plate tectonics."

http://www.quadibloc.com/other/tarint.htm

2019-12-01 19:05:50 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
http://www.quadibloc.com/other/tarint.htm
That is also the page on which I make a reference to a well-known popular song:

"One might also mention an exception to placing the Hebrew alphabet in order
alongside the cards: in _Liber al vel Legis_, Aleister Crowley, who otherwise
used the ordering of the Rider-Waite deck shown in the second column, maintained
the ordering of the cards, but noted that Tzaddi was not the Star, and *followed
through* by interchanging it with Hé, the letter associated with the Emperor. It
is not recorded if that means that The Emperor is the *heart* of the Major
Arcana."

John Savard
Thomas Koenig
2019-12-09 16:33:53 UTC
"But a chunk of the continent proved a home to separatists who wanted to divide the ancient kingdom of Lem from Lemuria,
Which then landed on the Moon in 1969 (although they got the
capitalization wrong, so they eventually renamed it).

You know the last king of Lem was called Stanisław?
D B Davis
2019-12-09 17:25:41 UTC
Post by Thomas Koenig
Post by Quadibloc
"But a chunk of the continent proved a home to separatists who wanted
to divide the ancient kingdom of Lem from Lemuria,
Which then landed on the Moon in 1969 (although they got the
capitalization wrong, so they eventually renamed it).
You know the last king of Lem was called Stanisław?
LOL. Meanwhile, in the "Ochent Nebula, with its five-dimensional
anomalies, hyperstorms and unusually active stars:"

#1 Ark of the Stars
by Frank Borsch

After a tragic accident Perry Rhodan discovers a huge
space ship, two miles long and traveling almost at the
speed of light. The ship turns out to be an ark,
carrying a population of humans who set out on their
journey 55,000 years ago, from Earth - Lemurians, the
legendary forefathers of mankind.

But Rhodan is not the only one to have noticed the ark.
A ship of the Akons, Earth's arch enemies, has also set
its sights on this galactic mystery ...

Don.......My cat's )\._.,--....,'``.
telltale tall tail /, _.. \ _\ (`._ ,.
2019-12-09 20:07:50 UTC
#1 Ark of the Stars
by Frank Borsch

After a tragic accident Perry Rhodan discovers a huge
space ship, two miles long and traveling almost at the
speed of light. The ship turns out to be an ark,
carrying a population of humans who set out on their
journey 55,000 years ago, from Earth - Lemurians, the
legendary forefathers of mankind.
But Rhodan is not the only one to have noticed the ark.
A ship of the Akons, Earth's arch enemies, has also set
its sights on this galactic mystery ...
I Googled it, as I was curious what position it occupied in the interminable
Perry Rhodan series.

Instead, I see it's the first book in a new, revived Perry Rhodan series.

2019-12-09 20:16:08 UTC
Post by Thomas Koenig
You know the last king of Lem was called Stanisław?
I knew about the science-fiction writer Stanislaw Lem, but I did not know that the
last king of Poland was Stanislaus II August.

Unfortunately, I can't work a holiday season angle in here, because the duke on
whom the Christmas carol Good King Wenceslas was based appears to have been a
Czech, not a Pole.

2019-12-09 21:02:23 UTC
You know the last king of Lem was called Stanisław?
I knew about the science-fiction writer Stanislaw Lem, but I did not know that the
last king of Poland was Stanislaus II August.
Unfortunately, I can't work a holiday season angle in here, because the
duke on whom the Christmas carol Good King Wenceslas was based appears
to have been a Czech, not a Pole.
And not a King, until he was promoted after his martyrdom, but Duke of
Bohemia; he is Czechia's patron saint, and was, in part at least,
martyred for his faith by a pagan chieftain -- aided by Wenceslas'
younger brother Boleslav. 935 A.D.
2019-12-09 20:45:47 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2019/11/27
And now we're at