Our Earth is a Liquid Planet
The Starmaker
2019-10-15 18:18:19 UTC
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.

You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.

Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...

otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.

Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.

Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.

Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!

It rains water.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-15 19:18:07 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
I mean, how did the ocean get soooo deep? Did all that rain push the
ground down??
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-16 00:54:08 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
I mean, how did the ocean get soooo deep? Did all that rain push the
ground down??
Forget whp built the prymiards..

if you take all the ocean out of the earth you got this BIG hole in the
ground...who dug that up for an ocean to be?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-16 07:01:40 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
I mean, how did the ocean get soooo deep? Did all that rain push the
ground down??
Forget whp built the prymiards..
if you take all the ocean out of the earth you got this BIG hole in the
ground...who dug that up for an ocean to be?
It had to be the moon that dug the hole.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-16 19:06:54 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
I mean, how did the ocean get soooo deep? Did all that rain push the
ground down??
Forget whp built the prymiards..
if you take all the ocean out of the earth you got this BIG hole in the
ground...who dug that up for an ocean to be?
It had to be the moon that dug the hole.
Or maybe, that little thick crust on the water just separated into what you ants call ...countries.

But since people are 98 percent water...then you people are just liquid drops of water moving around on the surface of the crust.

Take out all the ocean, is the earth...round? Or will it look like a potato chip? a crumb...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-17 05:03:38 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You don't actually believe the Moon can pull on the ocean to make tides on the other side of the earth if the earth was solid?

The earth is a liquid, not solid or rocky...you just float on a thin crust. The center of the earth is ...spinning.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-16 19:38:26 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Since the surface is all there is to the world, yes, it is a liquid planet.
A water planet. The fish and whales could not be happier. And it is fun to
travel in boats.
What is made of wood but doesn't float?

Why do you suppose NASA tries to lump the earth with mars, mercury and venus as rocky planets when in fact the earth is not a rocky planet? Answer: It's a conspiracy.

You have rocky planets, you have gas planets, ...and you have just ONE liquid planet called Earth. But NASA wants you to call it a rocky planet, Why...it's a conspiracy!
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
a425couple
I'd suggest you read Arthur C. Clarke's "Songs of Distant Earth".
The Starmaker
2019-10-17 15:26:13 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
I'd suggest you read Arthur C. Clarke's "Songs of Distant Earth".
wats it about? Give me a summary. I'm one of those people who have never read a fiction book...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-18 06:24:32 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I'm one of those people who have never read a fiction book...
Well, I can say for sure that you have missed a lot of terrific entertainment... I read 4 or 5 a month, for the last 50 years (except for college, that was too demanding).
I had no idea that fiction books were...entertaing, or use for entertainment.

When I was a kid i would go to the libary and start with 000, and work my way up the dewey. I guess the fiction books must have been a very high number i never got to..
or they were in the back with a-z only.

You seem to miss out on a lot of ...information.

Girls are for entertainment purposes only.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn
2019-10-19 14:27:52 UTC
a425couple amok-crossposted to sci.physics, sci.physics.relativity,
Post by a425couple
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making
waves. Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas
planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet.. it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me
thirsty! It rains water.
I'd suggest you read Arthur C. Clarke's "Songs of Distant Earth".
Thank you for the reading advice.

It did not have to be posted to 4 newsgroups, though.

F’up2 rec.arts.sf.written
--
PointedEars
FAQ: <http://PointedEars.de/faq> | <http://PointedEars.de/es-matrix>
Twitter: @PointedEars2 | Please do not cc me./Bitte keine Kopien per E-Mail.
The Starmaker
2019-10-19 17:40:52 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making
waves. Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas
planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet.. it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me
thirsty! It rains water.
I'd suggest you read Arthur C. Clarke's "Songs of Distant Earth".
Thank you for the reading advice.
It did not have to be posted to 4 newsgroups, though.
Admit it, the truth is...you don't have pointed ears! Go ahead, go ahead, admit it, you don't have pointed ears!!!

Go ahead, go ahead, admit it...chicken. cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck, cluck-cluck, ..
the unchallengeable.
Sylvia Else
2019-10-19 03:49:22 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
The Earth is mostly rock, both solid and liquid.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2019-10-19 18:33:28 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
The Earth is mostly rock, both solid and liquid.
Sylvia.
There is no proof or evidence that our earth is solid. No evidence or proof. So, you just making it up as you type along...tdk, tsk, tsk. Everybody wants to be a con artist...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Sylvia Else
2019-10-20 01:55:12 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet.
You got solid planets, gas planets and one liquid planet.
Even our Moon knows the earth is a liquid planet...
otherwise why would it go to all that trouble pulling tides? Making waves.
Now why don't they call the earth a liquid planet? It's not a gas planet, it's not a solid rock ball planet..
it's a liquid ball planet.
Even the fishes will tell you it's a water world.
Now I know why I'm so thirsty...all this fuckin water is making me thirsty!
It rains water.
The Earth is mostly rock, both solid and liquid.
Sylvia.
There is no proof or evidence that our earth is solid. No evidence or proof. So, you just making it up as you type along...tdk, tsk, tsk. Everybody wants to be a con artist...
Proof. No. Anyway, I didn't say it was all solid.

But evidence?

We know reasonably precisely idea of what the mass of the Earth is,
based on its gravitational attraction, and laboratory determinations of
the value of the universal gravitational constant.

The more hollow you want it to be, the higher the density must be of the
rest of it. It is too dense to be mainly water.

The behaviour of seismic waves is not consistent with a hollow core.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2019-10-20 05:03:02 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
I never said the core was hollow. It's actually filled with water...and the behaviour of seismic waves show that the earth
is not solid, otherwise you would have consistent waves, which you don't. Proof that the earth is not a solid.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-20 05:11:19 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
and if you look under the thin crust we live on...you will find it's all water, or not a solid.

an atom is not a solid...even sub-atomic atoms are not solid...

and the center of our galaxy is a black hole....it's not solid.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-20 05:16:48 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Doesn't NASA claim all the planets out there contain oceans underground?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Sylvia Else
2019-10-20 11:08:18 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Not water for sure, because that wouldn't be dense enough.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2019-10-20 20:40:36 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
By water I meant Liquid...like it reads on the Subject heading.

I'll give you a simple example..

take an egg
out of your fridge..
Is the egg solid?

Maybe if you
were an ant
you might
think so.

Now, our sun
has been
boiling
the earth for
billions of
years..

boil the egg.

Now, you can
peel the crust
easier..
cause the crust is thinner
like the earth.

cut the
boiled egg
in half..
and you will see it
resembles
the inside of
our earth.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
%
2019-10-20 21:03:15 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
not the inside of my world and ,
boiling an egg doesn't make the shell thinner
The Starmaker
2019-10-22 21:42:24 UTC
Post by %
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Relativity speaking...it would probably be easier to peel the crust of the earth than the shell of an egg...since the crust of an egg is thicker than the crust of the earth.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Sylvia Else
2019-10-21 08:29:09 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Seems like backtracking to me.

"The earth is mostly ocean. The earth is a liquid planet."

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2019-10-22 05:50:06 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
What backtracking are you talking about? Water is liquid.
the unchallengeable.
Sergio
[ note: Starfarter lives on a different planet than the rest of us.]
Sylvia Else
2019-10-20 11:06:43 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
If the core were made of water, then it would be less dense than the
liquid rock above it, and the result would be unstable. Temperature
would be an issue too.

Sylvia.
Dorothy J Heydt
2019-10-20 05:33:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Google, if you wish, _Welteislehre_ for some really nutty
theories held by Nazis back in the day.