Twilight Zone Episode Features Song from the Future!
2018-06-06 03:22:02 UTC
Yes, something really spooky in real life (well, sort of) happened on a Twilight Zone episode.

The episode in question first aired on May 25, 1962. It was episode 36 of season 3, titled "Cavender is Coming".

One of its other claims to fame is that it starred Carol Burnett, of later fame.

It is considered, though, to be one of the worst episodes of that show, I'm afraid. It's about an apprentice angel earning his wings.

At about 13 minutes and 30 seconds into the show, said angel brings Carol Burnett's character to a high society party... and the music playing is "A Walk in the Black Forest" by Horst Jankowski.

His big hit - from 1965!

However, the supernatural was not involved. The song was originally written by Horst Jankowski in 1961, for use in a radio program about travel. He then sold the rights to an American company in 1962, and they made some use of it...

which meant that he did not make much money directly out of that song's later success as a big hit.

2018-06-06 04:32:06 UTC
.... The song was originally written by Horst Jankowski in 1961, for use in a radio program about travel. He then sold the rights to an American company in 1962, and they made some use of it...
which meant that he did not make much money directly out of that song's later success as a big hit.
Horst was no Jet Screamer!

Kevin R

http://youtu.be/suafkk2vWNI
Quadibloc
2018-06-06 17:52:41 UTC
.... The song was originally written by Horst Jankowski in 1961, for use in a radio program about travel. He then sold the rights to an American company in 1962, and they made some use of it...
which meant that he did not make much money directly out of that song's later success as a big hit.
Horst was no Jet Screamer!
http://youtu.be/suafkk2vWNI
And when I saw the title of that video, I was expecting this...