_Tracking_ by David R. Palmer
2018-08-02 18:32:42 UTC
_Tracking_ by David R. Palmer
- no Amazon URL ... yet.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13064561-tracking

Book number two of a two book nuclear and viral apocalyptic series.
This book was originally published as a three part serial in Analog
magazine in 2008 ?. Since I have not taken Analog magazine in several
decades, I appropriated a copy via other means and printed it off on
8x11 duplexed paper, binding it using several one inch staples. Which,
worked for a very satisfying experience !

Candy, having survived the experiences of the first novel in which over
seven billion people died, has more adventures. A spy in Russia reports
that her foster father is being help by the Russians so there is only
one thing to do, rescue him !

Reputedly, Eric Flint's new Ring of Fire publishing shop is going to
reprint "Tracking" as a trade paperback. They have already republished
"Emergence". "But starting up an Internet small press publishing house
proved more complicated than Dave anticipated. One thing led to another,
and ultimately, a relationship begun via the Corgi Underground resulted
in Eric Flint’s Ring of Fire Press deciding to rerelease Emergence,
Threshold, and Tracking, as well as publish Spēcial Education." I
intend to purchase the trade paperback when it is available.
https://ericflintsringoffire.com/mbm-book-author/david-r-palmer/

You can currently get a PDF of _Tracking_ at:
http://en.bookfi.net/book/267683

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: none yet
Goodread rating: 4.04 out of 5 stars (51 ratings, 2 reviews)

Lynn
Steve Dodds
2018-08-02 19:24:55 UTC
[...]
Lynn,

Thanks, I clinked on the link and my antivirus popped up a half dozen
warnings about the site, but I eventually downloaded the file.
Converted it to a MOBI, then uploaded it to my Kindle. Now it's my next
book.
Ahasuerus
2018-08-02 19:48:13 UTC
Post by Steve Dodds
Post by Lynn McGuire
_Tracking_ by David R. Palmer
   - no Amazon URL ... yet.
   https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13064561-tracking
[snip]
Post by Steve Dodds
Thanks, I clinked on the link and my antivirus popped up a half dozen
dozen warnings about the site, but I eventually downloaded the file.
[snip]

Let's see.

Domain: bookfi.net
Registrant country: Bahamas
Site language: Russian
Physical location of the IP address: Phoenix, Arizona

Welcome to the 21st century!
Bill Gill
2018-08-03 13:09:22 UTC
[...]
Thanks for keeping us up to date on this. I will certainly
look forward to buying it when it comes out.

Bill
Lynn McGuire
2018-08-03 19:11:03 UTC
[...]
You are welcome.