OT - Did anyone here view the Amazon series "Good Omens"?
a425couple
2020-01-26 03:40:10 UTC
OT - it was a TV series, and it would probably be classified
as fantasy / religious, from garden of Eden to end of World.

Did anyone here view the 6 hour Amazon series "Good Omens"?
Interesting.
Peter Trei
2020-01-26 04:46:51 UTC
Post by a425couple
OT - it was a TV series, and it would probably be classified
as fantasy / religious, from garden of Eden to end of World.
Did anyone here view the 6 hour Amazon series "Good Omens"?
Interesting.
Yes, many of us did, and discussed it, here and on rec.arts.sf.fandom.
It's excellent.

2020-01-26 05:40:59 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Post by a425couple
OT - it was a TV series, and it would probably be classified
as fantasy / religious, from garden of Eden to end of World.
Did anyone here view the 6 hour Amazon series "Good Omens"?
Interesting.
Yes, many of us did, and discussed it, here and on rec.arts.sf.fandom.
It's excellent.
True. I now own the screenplay, the DVD, and the original book,
bought in that order.
a425couple
2020-01-27 00:19:13 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Post by a425couple
OT - it was a TV series, and it would probably be classified
as fantasy / religious, from garden of Eden to end of World.
Did anyone here view the 6 hour Amazon series "Good Omens"?
Interesting.
Yes, many of us did, and discussed it, here and on rec.arts.sf.fandom.
It's excellent.
pt
Thank you.
I've found them now, back on 5-15-2019 and on.
Thanks again.