Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
2020-01-12 21:55:11 UTC
Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/12

Is any one wearing swim suits ?

2020-01-12 22:06:34 UTC
Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/12
Is any one wearing swim suits ?
Lynn
Vern is fully clad.
2020-01-12 22:23:19 UTC
Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/12
Is any one wearing swim suits ?
I strongly doubt the human is. The raccoon and the squirrel are
still wearing their fur. No guesses on the turtle and the
carnosaur.
2020-01-13 20:22:28 UTC
Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/12
Is any one wearing swim suits ?
I strongly doubt the human is. The raccoon and the squirrel are
still wearing their fur. No guesses on the turtle and the
carnosaur.
And Vern has a cold today. Too many times in and out of the hot tub.
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/13

2020-01-13 21:30:29 UTC
Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/12
Is any one wearing swim suits ?
I strongly doubt the human is. The raccoon and the squirrel are
still wearing their fur. No guesses on the turtle and the
carnosaur.
And Vern has a cold today. Too many times in and out of the hot tub.
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/13
I don't read that comic unless you link here to a strip. Is the
squirrel always that panicky?

Anyway, if by "the plague" they mean _Yersinia pestis,_ aka The
Black Death, I'm pretty sure it affects only mammals, so the
turtle can't have it.
2020-01-13 21:57:47 UTC
Over The Hedge: Hot Tubbing
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/12
Is any one wearing swim suits ?
I strongly doubt the human is. The raccoon and the squirrel are
still wearing their fur. No guesses on the turtle and the
carnosaur.
And Vern has a cold today. Too many times in and out of the hot tub.
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2020/01/13
I don't read that comic unless you link here to a strip. Is the
squirrel always that panicky?
Anyway, if by "the plague" they mean _Yersinia pestis,_ aka The
Black Death, I'm pretty sure it affects only mammals, so the
turtle can't have it.
Yes, the squirrel, Hammy, lives at the extremes in his behaviors. I
would watch the full length movie with your older grandkids (they may
have it already !).
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07Z74DMS7/
or
https://www.amazon.com/Over-Hedge-Tim-Johnson/dp/B079J7TQ6K/

The movie is rated 4.7 stars out of 5 stars by 1,037 reviewers on Amazon.

2020-01-13 23:22:32 UTC
[...]
Well, my older grandson (going on 12) goes for
first-person-shooters and documentaries on the World Wars.

My younger grandson (going on 3) lives in New York.

I'll ask my daughter if she can find this film online.
2020-01-15 12:42:26 UTC
I don't read [Over the Hedge] unless you link here to a strip. Is the
squirrel always that panicky?
If it's the one I remember from a good many years back? Drawn basically with
his fur almost standing on end? Then yes.
Anyway, if by "the plague" they mean _Yersinia pestis,_ aka The
Black Death, I'm pretty sure it affects only mammals, so the
turtle can't have it.
He could still have turtle-fleas that carried it, maybe.

Dave, upon his back to bite him
2020-01-15 23:07:50 UTC
Post by David DeLaney
I don't read [Over the Hedge] unless you link here to a strip. Is the
squirrel always that panicky?
If it's the one I remember from a good many years back? Drawn basically with
his fur almost standing on end? Then yes.
Anyway, if by "the plague" they mean _Yersinia pestis,_ aka The
Black Death, I'm pretty sure it affects only mammals, so the
turtle can't have it.
He could still have turtle-fleas that carried it, maybe.
Dave, upon his back to bite him
Whatever you do, do not give Hammy a Red Bull. The movie illustrates
why in a sequence that takes advantage of that particular feature though.

Turtle-fleas can withstand immersion ?