Alley Oop 4 June: Honestly, I wish characters would try this more often
2020-06-05 05:08:57 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04

"Here's the elaborate plan.."
2020-06-05 05:55:55 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04
"Here's the elaborate plan.."
Long as you don't lose your het. Alley Oop doesn't usually wear a het
so not an issue.
Lynn McGuire

Any plan where you lose your het is a bad plan.
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2020-06-05 22:03:01 UTC
On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 13:54:10 -0500, Lynn McGuire
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04
"Here's the elaborate plan.."
Long as you don't lose your het. Alley Oop doesn't usually wear a het
so not an issue.
Het ?
Any plan where you lose your het is a bad plan.
But don't get all het up about it!
Chrysi Cat
2020-06-05 21:41:47 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04
"Here's the elaborate plan.."
Long as you don't lose your het.  Alley Oop doesn't usually wear a het
so not an issue.
Het ?
Lynn
Despite the line right below you, I think this is a Girl Genius
reference to the Jagermonsters' nice hets dot dey wear on dere heds..
--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger.
2020-06-05 22:40:49 UTC
Post by Chrysi Cat
Post by Ted Nolan <tednolan>
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04
"Here's the elaborate plan.."
Long as you don't lose your het.  Alley Oop doesn't usually wear a het
so not an issue.
Het ?
Lynn
Despite the line right below you, I think this is a Girl Genius
reference to the Jagermonsters' nice hets dot dey wear on dere heds..
And he actually spelled it "hat" but I think later on he might have
made the accent more accentuated. I mean they don't even notice that
she schmells goot. Was it really that long ago?

2020-06-05 23:18:02 UTC
Post by Chrysi Cat
Post by Ted Nolan <tednolan>
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04
"Here's the elaborate plan.."
Long as you don't lose your het.  Alley Oop doesn't usually wear a het
so not an issue.
Het ?
Lynn
Despite the line right below you, I think this is a Girl Genius
reference to the Jagermonsters' nice hets dot dey wear on dere heds..
And he actually spelled it "hat" but I think later on he might have
made the accent more accentuated. I mean they don't even notice that
she schmells goot. Was it really that long ago?
Actually, how "nice" she smells is mentioned by one
of those guys very soon afterwards - I read on.
The Jagers are... designed... to recognise their
"creator's" family by scent. They are sworn to
serve but they choose freely, which is important
to them... but the swearing comes before being
turned into a Jager, and the process is uncertain
or else everyone would be doing it...

Lynn McGuire
2020-06-05 18:53:55 UTC
https://www.gocomics.com/alley-oop/2020/06/04