_By Demons Possessed_ by P. C. Hodgell
2019-05-08 05:04:41 UTC
This is the 9th book featuring Jamethiel Priest's Bane. The first one,
_God Stalk_ was published in 1982. It is my understanding, which might
be incorrect, that it was well received, but the 2nd title (_Dark of the
Moon_) was not as well received because it was not set in the city of
the first title. Finally, after 7 books, Jame returns to Tai-Tastigon,
but only for a brief visit.

It appears that she might have acquired some control over being an
avatar of Destruction, because Tai-Tastigon was improved by her several
days visit.
‹-----------------------------------------------------
Robert Woodward ***@drizzle.com
Carl Fink
2019-05-08 13:08:32 UTC
Post by Robert Woodward
This is the 9th book featuring Jamethiel Priest's Bane. The first one,
_God Stalk_ was published in 1982. It is my understanding, which might
be incorrect, that it was well received, but the 2nd title (_Dark of the
Moon_) was not as well received because it was not set in the city of
the first title. Finally, after 7 books, Jame returns to Tai-Tastigon,
but only for a brief visit.
It appears that she might have acquired some control over being an
avatar of Destruction, because Tai-Tastigon was improved by her several
days visit.
Pat has said that book 10 "might" be the last.
--
Carl Fink ***@nitpicking.com

Read John Grant's book, Corrupted Science: http://a.co/9UsUoGu
Dedicated to ... Carl Fink!