Over The Hedge: Don't eat the yellow snow !
2018-12-05 18:29:23 UTC
Over The Hedge: Don't eat the yellow snow !
https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2018/12/05

Uh, nasty.

2018-12-05 21:28:42 UTC
Over The Hedge: Don't eat the yellow snow !
   https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2018/12/05
Uh, nasty.
Lynn
I don't understand that.
And am thinking, "Would Zappa be impressed? (No.)".
Scott Lurndal
"Watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."
Titus G
2018-12-06 04:51:05 UTC
Post by Scott Lurndal
Post by Titus G
Post by Lynn McGuire
Over The Hedge: Don't eat the yellow snow !
   https://www.gocomics.com/overthehedge/2018/12/05
Uh, nasty.
Lynn
I don't understand that.
And am thinking, "Would Zappa be impressed? (No.)".
"Watch out where the Huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."
I recognised the ancient Zappa quote but if that was all there was to
the cartoon, it was childish unless there was meaning I didn't understand.