Interesting mental image from an Amazon review
2021-02-21 08:01:51 UTC
The first part is about him growing up and a little bit
about the world around him. The second part segways to him
being 19

I like it.
pete...@gmail.com
Link?
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-02-21 15:53:31 UTC
The first part is about him growing up and a little bit
about the world around him. The second part segways to him
being 19
I like it.
Link?
Yes, I'd be interested in seeing the rest of that review too.
Taken out of content, it looks as if the kid was all finished
growing up at 19 ... which may be true legally, but is not true
psychologically.
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Paul S Person
2021-02-21 17:35:15 UTC
The first part is about him growing up and a little bit
about the world around him. The second part segways to him
being 19
I like it.
Link?
Yes, I'd be interested in seeing the rest of that review too.
Taken out of content, it looks as if the kid was all finished
growing up at 19 ... which may be true legally, but is not true
psychologically.
I think the point is that the review has the book riding

a two-wheeled motorized personal vehicle consisting of a platform for
the feet mounted above an axle and an upright post surmounted by
handles.

"segued" is probably what was intended.

You're correct about 19 not being "grown up" psychologically, of
course.
2021-02-21 18:57:11 UTC
Post by Paul S Person
The first part is about him growing up and a little bit
about the world around him. The second part segways to him
being 19
I like it.
Link?
Yes, I'd be interested in seeing the rest of that review too.
Taken out of content, it looks as if the kid was all finished
growing up at 19 ... which may be true legally, but is not true
psychologically.
I think the point is that the review has the book riding
a two-wheeled motorized personal vehicle consisting of a platform for
the feet mounted above an axle and an upright post surmounted by
handles.
"segued" is probably what was intended.
You're correct about 19 not being "grown up" psychologically, of
course.
Indeed.

Taken literally, the book leisurely & dorkily advances to the MC at 19,
rather than skipping over all that.
2021-02-21 19:49:15 UTC
Post by Paul S Person
The first part is about him growing up and a little bit
about the world around him. The second part segways to him
being 19
I like it.
Link?
Yes, I'd be interested in seeing the rest of that review too.
Taken out of content, it looks as if the kid was all finished
growing up at 19 ... which may be true legally, but is not true
psychologically.
I think the point is that the review has the book riding
a two-wheeled motorized personal vehicle consisting of a platform for
the feet mounted above an axle and an upright post surmounted by
handles.
But not a unicycle, where the rider would actually be pedaling?
Www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Jay E. Morris
Ross Presser
2021-02-24 20:27:51 UTC
The first part is about him growing up and a little bit
about the world around him. The second part segways to him
being 19
I like it.
Link?
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=+%22The+second+part+segways+to+him+being+19%22&kp=1&t=ffab&ia=web
https://www.amazon.com/New-Path-Giseria-Chronicles-Book-ebook/dp/B08NT1S5DH

Kindle Customer Tim N
5.0 out of 5 stars
A kick butt fun sexy ride
Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2021
Verified Purchase
There is a lot of good things in this story. A strong main character with a sense of justice and fairness. I had a lot of fun reading about the humorous things that happened to him and that he does. This book has two parts to it. The first part is about him growing up and a little bit about the world around him. The second part segways to him being 19 and chosen by the gods of this world to protect it from an evil. This is a good sword and sorcery story but in the last half it has elements of modern ideas and phrases which kind of threw me off a little bit but does not detract from the story. I really enjoyed this book and hope to read the second one soon.

2 people found this helpful