Aliens definitely exist, says Britain's first astronaut
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2020-01-12 07:01:05 UTC
From CNN.com
Aliens definitely exist, Britain's first astronaut has said -- and it's
possible they're living among us on Earth but have gone undetected so far.
Helen Sharman, who visited the Soviet Mir space station in 1991, told the
Observer newspaper on Sunday that "aliens exist, there's no two ways about
it."
"There are so many billions of stars out there in the universe that there
must be all sorts of different forms of life," she went on. "Will they be
like you and me, made up of carbon and nitrogen? Maybe not."
Full article.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/06/uk/helen-sharman-aliens-exist-scli-scn-gbr-intl/index.html
http://www.rumormillnews.com -- The best alternative news site.
http://members.optusnet.com.au/ajwerner/
Is Britain's first astronaut a man or a woman? or both¿
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Sylvia Else
2020-01-12 13:25:55 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
From CNN.com
[...]

Er, run that reasoning past me again.

I think the intervening quarter of a century has started to rot her
brain. Either that, or clear thinking is not a requirement for being an
astronaut.

Sylvia.
The Starmaker
2020-01-12 16:43:38 UTC
From CNN.com
[...]
An astronut is just a mechanic...

as our woman astronut famous word "Oh, Great." when she dropped her wrench in space...

(but according to British space history, a british man was the first astronut)
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-01-12 18:52:47 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
From CNN.com
[...]
I mean, the reality is...the first astronauts were...monkeys.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-01-15 07:38:17 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
From CNN.com
[...]
Now, on a side note...how can monkeys have thoughts if they don't know words to think of?

You gotta be stupid to be an astronut...(you gotta cross your fingers and hope it doesn't blow up.)