Very OT: Crazy weather.
2018-02-21 16:37:40 UTC
Just venting.....

Saturday night, I had 5 inches of snow, and on Sunday (ObSF) had to delay
going into Boskone to snowblow the driveway. Tuesday morning I still had
100% snow cover on the lawn.

Tuesday evening, it was all gone, except for where plows left piles. Today, its
nearly 70F.

Tomorrow (Thursday) 1-3 inches of new snow are predicted for the evening
commute, so I'll probably work from home, and snowblow again.

"In New England, if you don't like the weather, wait 20 minutes."

pt
Garrett Wollman
2018-02-21 16:43:02 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Tuesday evening, it was all gone, except for where plows left piles. Today, its
nearly 70F.
Tomorrow (Thursday) 1-3 inches of new snow are predicted for the evening
commute, so I'll probably work from home, and snowblow again.
Not to worry: it will rain again this weekend and more warm weather is
expected for the start of next week. This is not how February is
supposed to go. (The ski areas must be really hurting, at a time when
snow sports are in the public eye more than usual.)

-GAWollman
***@bimajority.org| act to remove constraint from the future. This is