Young People Read Old SFF: It's a Good Life by Jerome Bixby
2018-03-02 21:32:59 UTC
Sorry this is late. There were technical issues.

Young People Read Old SFF: It's a Good Life by Jerome Bixby

http://youngpeoplereadoldsff.com/story/its-a-good-life
Default User
2018-03-02 23:05:31 UTC
Sorry this is late. There were technical issues.
Young People Read Old SFF: It's a Good Life by Jerome Bixby
http://youngpeoplereadoldsff.com/story/its-a-good-life
Typo, "distance past" should be "distant past".

Brian
Jack Bohn
2018-03-03 00:13:54 UTC
James Nicoll wrote:
Sorry this is late. There were technical issues.

Young People Read Old SFF: It's a Good Life by Jerome Bixby

 >http://youngpeoplereadoldsff.com/story/its-a-good-life
Typo, "distance past" should be "distant past".
Or maybe "distance passed," depending on the context. I'm not sure one can construct a context where "distance past" would be correct.
-Jack
2018-03-03 02:14:59 UTC
Post by Jack Bohn
Typo, "distance past" should be "distant past".
Or maybe "distance passed," depending on the context. I'm not sure
one can construct a context where "distance past" would be correct.
The link with context was given.

Brian
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2018-03-06 22:01:15 UTC
Sorry this is late. There were technical issues.
Young People Read Old SFF: It's a Good Life by Jerome Bixby
http://youngpeoplereadoldsff.com/story/its-a-good-life
When I read the story for the first time I think it was named
something like "Peeksville Ohio."

Adamastor Glace Mortimer