SpaceTime
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-11-01 06:04:02 UTC
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.

It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.

You see, first came time

then came space.

Space comes from Time.

When you run out of time, you run out of space.
SolomonW
When you run out of space, you run out of time
Siri Cruise
2018-11-01 11:15:29 UTC
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
An almond doesn't lactate. This post / \
Yet another supercilious snowflake for justice. insults Islam. Mohammed
Sn!pe
2018-11-01 14:24:33 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-11-01 16:23:52 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today; oh how I wish he'd go away.

There's a Fredric Brown story on that subject; let me see if I
can find it....

Here is is, "The Yehudi Principle," which I have in an old copy
of _Angels and Spaceships._ Somebody invents a gadget that
causes the user to give commands and have them (almost) instantly
obeyed ... by himself, in a very short fugue. Except ...

Here's where it's to be found:

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?62773
Sn!pe
2018-11-01 17:41:15 UTC
Dorothy J Heydt <***@kithrup.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today; oh how I wish he'd go away.
There's a Fredric Brown story on that subject; let me see if I
can find it....
Here is is, "The Yehudi Principle," which I have in an old copy
of _Angels and Spaceships._ Somebody invents a gadget that
causes the user to give commands and have them (almost) instantly
obeyed ... by himself, in a very short fugue. Except ...
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?62773
It's a very long time since I read that story but now you mention it,
yes, you're right. I just looked at the cover of the 1962 Four Square
edition of Angels and Spaceships and it seems very familiar - I suspect
that is where I read it. <http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/pl.cgi?258838>
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Titus G
2018-11-01 18:51:29 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today; oh how I wish he'd go away.
There's a Fredric Brown story on that subject; let me see if I
can find it....
Here is is, "The Yehudi Principle," which I have in an old copy
of _Angels and Spaceships._ Somebody invents a gadget that
causes the user to give commands and have them (almost) instantly
obeyed ... by himself, in a very short fugue. Except ...
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/title.cgi?62773
A short but brilliant read. The automatic autosuggestive subvibratory
superaccelerator! I love the poem so am certain I would have remembered
that story if I had read it previously. Thank you for the suggestion.
Siri Cruise
2018-11-01 16:47:27 UTC
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
Well, it's about time.

Sn!pe
2018-11-01 17:41:15 UTC
Siri Cruise <***@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
Well, it's about time.
http://youtu.be/FQDRJ9aK0mY
I don't believe it!
^Ï^ My pet rock Gordon just is.
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-11-01 17:51:15 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Sn!pe
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
That's when you meet two men who came from a place.
The other day, upon the stair, I met a man who wasn't there.
Well, it's about time.
http://youtu.be/FQDRJ9aK0mY
Aw, shucks. I was hoping it'd be the old PBS special with Dudley
Moore, talking about various aspects of time, including the twin
paradox.

This one!

2018-11-06 07:59:27 UTC
Disavowal.
Dataconsonant.
The Starmaker
2018-11-01 17:20:52 UTC
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
Space is a product of time.

Space comes from Time.

If you run out of space, there plenty of time.

Space expands from Time. Time measures Space.

If you run out of space you need more time to get more space.
The Starmaker
Relativity is...Time measure Space.
The Starmaker
2018-11-02 06:06:08 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
The problem with the word spacetime is that it is backwards.
It's suppose to be timespace...in that order.
You see, first came time
then came space.
Space comes from Time.
When you run out of time, you run out of space.
When you run out of space, you run out of time
Space is a product of time.
Space comes from Time.
If you run out of space, there plenty of time.
Space expands from Time. Time measures Space.
If you run out of space you need more time to get more space.
Relativity is...Time measure Space.
Now...Time..really doesn't have anything to do with...us.

What i mean is...Time is not part of this universe..

Time existed long before the big bang..

long before
space
the universe
earth

Time has nothing to do with...nature.

I'll go as far as the facts as I see it...

Time existed...before

.. God.
The Starmaker
2018-11-02 21:46:24 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
So in the beginning, God looked down at his watch and said to himself, I think it's time for a big bang!
Double-A
In-the-beginning, ...

is the point in time, then came God...

there is a comma between "...beginning, God..."

before the comma is the beginning of time...

"In the beginning, ..."

That part is *all* about Time.
The Starmaker
2018-11-04 03:37:53 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
You need to understand 'the order of events'...

First comes Time (in the beginning), then God, then created, then the universe, then the earth.

If you don't like the word "created" , you can also change it to "Bang"...

If you don't like the word "God" , you can also change it to "Big"...

If you don't like the word "universe" , you can also change it to "Space"...

but the 'order of events' remain the same.

You just need to remember that Space is a product of Time...

anybody tells you differently, they are just fuckin with you.

pay no attention to them, they are stupid motherfuckers.
benj
2018-11-04 07:09:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Starfaker I see you are as ignorant as ever. You are completely wrong as
usual. Time is simply another 3 dimensions orthogonal to our space with
forward time. If you could learn how to make the 90 degree transition,
you'd find yourself in a space where one travels time and space "passes".
The Starmaker
2018-11-04 17:57:20 UTC
StarSharter Excreted .....
You need to understand 'the order of events'...
First comes Time (in the beginning), then God, then created, then the universe, then the earth.
If you don't like the word "created" , you can also change it to "Bang"...
If you don't like the word "God" , you can also change it to "Big"...
If you don't like the word "universe" , you can also change it to "Space"...
but the 'order of events' remain the same.
LOL.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_universe>
--
PointedEars
Hey, you stupid motherfucker, you didn't bother to read the disclaimer in the link you provided:

"It is generally considered meaningless or unclear whether time existed before this chronology:"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronology_of_the_universe

"meaningless" means don't fuckin ask.

"unclear"

Means, yous people brains are ...unclear.

you are running arouning in a fog, wats wrong wit yous people?

Population of scientists has gone up, but are they real scientist????

(you don't need a high school education to become a scientist...you just need to read one science fiction book)

just a lot more stupid motherfuckers.
The Starmaker
2018-11-05 05:08:46 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
StarSharter Excreted .....
[...]
We already have to much fiction posing as science.
Mitchell Raemsch
Most of the 'scientist' today grew up reading something called... Science Fiction Magazines:

https://www.google.com/search?q=astounding+science+fiction+magazine&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCn-Cuu7zeAhVhTd8KHYZ2Aq8Q_AUIEygC&biw=1920&bih=951

it warps the mind of children...

the majority of todays scientist grew up reading this garbage...

are they still looking for life or carnals on Mars????
The Starmaker
2018-11-06 05:27:55 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
StarSharter Excreted .....
[...]
Now go back...what did Albert Einstein grew up reading? Well, he wrote about Relativity...that would mean he read a lot of...philosophy books.

All the way to the end of his life by that book on his desk...

The Starmaker
2018-11-06 23:37:45 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
StarSharter Excreted .....
[...]
https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/the-day-einstein-died-02.jpg?quality=85&w=534
and Einstein said: "I want to know God's thoughts – the rest are mere details."

Was Einstein practicing psychiatry without a licence????

What are you thinking, God? or "What were you thinking???!"

The Starmaker
2018-11-02 21:47:52 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
Post by SolomonW
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
In other words...Space is not the last frontier.