A sci-fi reviewer writes -- (regards Alien)
a425couple
2019-05-03 03:40:54 UTC
A sci-fi reviewer writes -- (regards Alien)

(Adam Shaftoe??)
facebook_1556853493664.jpg

Soooo I have been writing reviews for about ten
years. My wife's review of Alien puts everything
I have ever written to shame.

"Alien is a move where nobody listens to the smart
woman, and then they all die except for the smart
women and her cat. Four stars."
Dorothy J Heydt
The Starmaker
2019-05-04 05:44:33 UTC
Post by a425couple
A sci-fi reviewer writes -- (regards Alien)
(Adam Shaftoe??)
facebook_1556853493664.jpg
Soooo I have been writing reviews for about ten
years. My wife's review of Alien puts everything
I have ever written to shame.
"Alien is a move where nobody listens to the smart
woman, and then they all die except for the smart
women and her cat. Four stars."
Splendid.
dats why guys love dumb blonds...
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
m***@sky.com
The attitude of the Space Marines in Alien II certainly fits that, too.
Mike Van Pelt
2019-05-06 21:24:20 UTC
Post by a425couple
"Alien is a move where nobody listens to the smart
woman, and then they all die except for the smart
women and her cat. Four stars."
I love this!
--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane
KE6BVH | Ike on Surfside Beach in Galveston
Robert Carnegie
Have they fixed the spelling of "movie"?
Leif Roar Moldskred
2019-05-08 07:11:37 UTC
Post by a425couple
"Alien is a move where nobody listens to the smart
woman, and then they all die except for the smart
women and her cat. Four stars."
It's pithy, but it's not a very accurate description
of the story in Alien. It's not really a movie where
people die because they made stupid decisions or
didn't listen to advice.
--
Leif Roar Moldskred